Chapter 18 ♡

At Library

"Seungmin" Jisung whispered as Seungmin turned to look at him .

"Come to my house , here my address" Jisung whispered and hand a piece of paper to Seungmin and stood up and pecked Seungmin cheek and walked off from Library.

Seungmin was both confused and flustered by Jisung , he looked down at the paper and smiled softly . As he stood up as well and walked off from Library.

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

Time skip ( At 6:00 p.m )

"Hmmm what should I wear its already 6:00 p.m" Seungmin said with a pout .

"Ahh fuck it I wear this" Seungmin angrily said and changed into different outfit.

outfit ❤

outfit ❤

Seungmin than walked out from his house and walked off to Jisung house.

After 30 minutes.

"Finally I reached" Seungmin thought as he knocked at the door , after few minutes a lady opened the door .

"Oh you must be Kim Seungmin hello I am somi , Jisung's mother" Mrs han said smiling softly at Seungmin .

Seungmin bowed and returned the smile "Hello Mrs han"

"Aww you are so cute , please come inside" Mrs han said as Seungmin entered the house and sat on couch.

"Jisung will come in a minute" Mrs han said with a small smile.

"Ok Mrs han" Seungmin smiled as Mrs Jan returned the smile and went somewhere else .

"Wow Jisung house is really big and beautiful" Seungmin thought as he waited for Jisung.

After waiting for few minutes Jisung finally came downstairs with a comfortable clothes .

Outfit.

"Hey Seungmin thanks for coming" Jisung said with a charming smile which caused Seungmin to blush .

"Come" Seungmin didn't even get to reply when Jisung grabbed his wrist softly and lead him upstairs.

Jisung stopped infront of his room . Jisung than turned around to see Seungmin . Seungmin didn't even know why Jisung stopped so he awkwardly smile.

"Seungmin can you open this door" Jisung said and went to stand behind Seungmin.

"Ummm sure" Seungmin said as he opened the door . "What . the . fuck" Seungmin said with a wide eyes when he saw Jisung room .

Seungmin turned around to only see Jisung kneeled infront of him

Seungmin turned around to only see Jisung kneeled infront of him .

"J-jisung" Seungmin stuttered in shock while looking at Jisung .

Jisung smiled softly and said "Seungmin first I am sorry for ignoring you.....second I really love you from the first day when you entered the college when I saw you I felt butterflies in my stomach which I never feel , day by day I always want to see you it was really weird when I asked my friends they told me I was inlove with you but I didn't believe that I was in love with you but one day I feel very jealous when some boys were being touchy with you I didn't like when they touched you and than I feel I was indeed in love with you . Seungmin to be honest now I want to live my wonderful life with you . I want to be happy with you . So can I keep you and never let you go . Seungmin will you be my boyfriend?" Jisung said and pulled out a diamond ring .

Seungmin put his hands over his mouth as he was crying from happiness . He removed his hands from his mouth and yelled.  "Y-yes I would love to be your boyfriend!!!"

Jisung brightly smile as he placed diamond ring on Seungmin ring finger.

Than Jisung hugged Seungmin tightly as Seungmin hugged him back .

They both break the hug and stared at each other and Jisung slowly leaned down and softly kissed Seungmin. Seungmin kissed back .

As Jisung lead Seungmin towards bed without breaking the kiss and laid Seungmin on the bed and trail kisses on Seungmin jaw too his neck than sucking and biting on his collar bones.

So this smut is not written by me👇👇 So credits goes to ( Ihavemanyship)

"Do you want me to continue hmm?" Jisung whispered in Seungmin ear causing Seungmin to release a shaky breathe as he placed his hands on his ( jisung ) shoulder and mumbled "Yes I want you to continue" Jisung hummed as he grabbed the lube and poured on his length.

Seungmin closed his eyes as Jisung slowly entered him . Seungmin sigh  , locking hands with Jisung as their lips met .

It was sweet , Jisung slow thrust just made Seungmin roll his eyes , sighing with each thrust "Jisung.....I love you" Seungmin whispered as their forehead touched .

"I love you so much~~" Seungmin moaned as he closed his eyes as Jisung thrust deeply in him .

"I love you too Seungmin" Jisung whispered and kissed Seungmin neck . His hand travelled up and down his waist , Seungmin gripped Jisung hand tightly and whisper Jisung names and small I love you .

"I love you so much minnie" Jisung whispered as he released his cum inside Seungmin . Seungmin gasp as he let go Jisung hand and wrapped around his neck and came all over the bedsheets.

"I love you too Sungie hyung" And they kissed again and both fell asleep in each other arms .