Chapter 14 ♡

Seungmin P.O.V

I am so happy that Minho hyung and Hyunjin hyung are together now.

When they both entered we all congratulated them .

This is really a best night .

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Morning

At cafeteria

"Hey guys!!" Seungmin greeted his friends with a smile on his face . His friends smiled back and greeted him too.

"Why you all left so early I thought we will go college together" Seungmin said with a sad pout as his eyes got teary .

Every one widened their eyes as they saw Seungmin eyes got teary.

"Seungmin we d-didn't mean to leave e-early" Changbin said as he was slightly panicked.

"Then w-why y-you be-all l-leave?" Seungmin said as he started crying.

Everyone got panick when they saw Seungmin crying and started trying to stop Seungmin cries .

"Minnie we didn't mean to leave early but we all had early classes that's why we leave your house early and we didn't wake you up because you didn't have any early classes so we didn't disturb you" Jeongin said as he made Seungmin sit on his lap .

"Really?" Seungmin asked wiping his tears .

"Hmm now tell why you were crying?" Jeongin asked as he rubbed Seungmin back .

"I thought I did something bad that's why you all leaved my house" Seungmin hiccuped as he hugged Jeongin .

"Are you two dating?" Bangchan asked trying his best not to show his Jealousy.

"No we are just friends and I made him sit on my lap because-" Jeongin was about to complete his sentence when Seungmin cut him off .

"Don't you dare to say that thing" Seungmin warned him but Jeongin just rolled his eyes .

"I will say so guys Seungmin likes to sit on lap and it makes him feel better whenever he is crying so I made him sit on my lap" Jeongin said shrugging his shoulders.

"No!!It's not true!!" Seungmin yelled as he quickly get off from Jeongin lap .

"Oh really~~Seungmin like to sit on lap" Jisung teasingly said as Seungmin snorted.

"Shut up" Seungmin pouted and left for his class .

Everyone laughed at Seungmin and walked off to their classes.

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

Hope you enjoyed 🙂 please vote and comment💗 and stay safe 💙❤