Chapter 11

Time skip
Seungmin house

"Mom is it ok if my friends come here for sleepover" Seungmin asked his mother as he come downstairs after changing into comfortable .

"Ofc honey I am ok with that well at what time they are coming" Seungmin mom asked asked looking at his son .

"I think they are on their way because we all decided that they will come after school" Seungmin replied

"Ok honey and there are some snacks in upper cupboards ok and I am going to my friends house so enjoy" Seungmin mom said hugging her son .

"Okhay mom go safely" Seungmin said hugging her back .

After few minutes

Seungmin's house door bell rang as Seungmin walk towards the door to open .

"Hey guys" Seungmin said as he let his friends come inside 

"Hey Seungmin your house is pretty nice" Bangchan said as Seungmin thanked him . As all of them plop on the couch  .

"So......what do you want to do guys??" Seungmin asked them as he placed his finger on his pouty lips and tilted his head a little.

Everyone cooed at his action as Seungmin blushed and looked down .

"Aww our minnie is so cute!!" Changbin said pinching his cheeks .

"Yah~~hyung stop" Seungmin whined and puffed his cheeks .

Everyone laughed at his cuteness.

"Hmmm minnie hyung why don't you cook for us your cooking is damn tasty" Jeongin said excitedly as he grin ear to ear .

"Okhay okhay so what do you want to eat exactly??" Seungmin asked again .

"Hmm it's already lunch time why don't you make some bibimbap and kimbap" Hyunjin suggested.

"Okay~~while I am making lunch why don't you all watch some movies" Seungmin said as while entering in kitchen .

~~••~~•••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~
Hope you enjoyed guys😊Please vote and comment❤💙