Chapter 16

At college

"Wow min you look hot!" Hyunjin compliment while looking Seungmin up and down .

Seungmin outfit 🔥🔥

"Thanks hyung" Seungmin thanked Hyunjin with a shy smile .

Seungmin and Hyunjin were too into talking that they didn't notice that Changbin and Jeongin came .

"Hey Seungmin" Changbin said as he back hug Seungmin.

"Hey minnie" Jeongin said kissing Seungmin cheeks .

Seungmin turned around to look at Jeongin and Changbin with a questioning look .

"Jisung is looking at us" Changbin whispered in Seungmin ear , as Seungmin looked around to find that Jisung was looking at our direction and his girl best friend and Bangchan, Minho and Felix were also with him .

"That bitch I gonna rip her head from her body" Seungmin thought but he was also sad that Jisung was spending his time with her from yesterday.

Seungmin turned around and gave a peck on Changbin and Jeongin lips .

"I think I should go I have dance class and make Jisung more jealous" Hyunjin said giving them a thumbs up and walked off .

"So my lovely Seungmin can we walk with you to your class" Changbin said as he let go Seungmin from back hug.

Seungmin nodded as he hold both Jeongin and Changbin hands.

Jisung P.O.V

WHAT , THE , HELL , WAS , THAT!!? SEUNGMIN PECKED JEONGIN AND CHANGBIN LIPS , WHAT , THE , FUCKKK

"Hey sung you OK?" Bangchan hyung asked me as I looked at him than at Jamie ( jisung girl best friend )

"Jamie your class is about to start I think you should go" I said as she nodded and went to her class.

Than I looked at Bangchan hyung and........"ME NOPE I AM NOT OK I AM NOT FUCKING OK" I screamed I was so angry that Seungmin pecked Changbin and Jeongin lips .

"Chill down man what's the problem?" Felix asked me as I scarsticly laughed.

"Problem , PROBLEM , your crush and your crush get a peck from MY SEUNGMIN" I said yelled a bit at them .

"Chill man it's not a big deal" Felix said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah it's not a big deal maybe they like each or maybe dating each other" Bangchan hyung said with a shrug as I stared at them .

"How could you say that don't you love your crush?" I asked them as they looked at each other than at me .

"It was just a attraction we don't love them" Felix said as they both stood up and went to class .

"What the hell" I whispered as I sighed "I think I should go to my class"

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~
Hope you enjoyed 😊please vote and comment💗💗 and stay safe 💙💙