Chapter 17 ♡

At cafeteria

Seungmin saw Jisung entering cafeteria with his girl best friend.

They both sat with their friends as Jisung was facing Seungmin . That means Jisung can clearly see Seungmin.

Seungmin was too Jealous and angry with Jisung girl best friend so he stood up and without thinking he sat on Jeongin lap and wrapped his arms around Jeongin neck . As Jeongin wrap his arms around Seungmin slim waist .

Seungmin can feel Jisung stares but he ignored it .

Seungmin than caressed Jeongin cheeks and leaned down and kissed Jeongin . ( Changbin is taking some extra classes ) .

Seungmin can feel Jisung glares but he again ignored it and continue to kiss Jeongin.

Jeongin than kissed Seungmin neck as he sucked and bite his neck making Seungmin moaned softly .

Jeongin stop sucking on Seungmin neck when a cough interrupted them .

Both Seungmin and Jeongin looked up to see Jisung with his hands on his waist and giving them a hard glare .

"Can you stop kissing this is cafeteria not a love garden" Jisung said through gritted teeth .

"Sorry hyung " Jeongin said with a awkward laugh but Seungmin just rolled his eyes and stood up from Jeongin lap .

Seungmin pecked Jeongin lips "I am going to library bye"

"Bye minnie~~" Jeongin replied waving at Seungmin who walked off to library.

"Are you , changbin and Seungmin dating each other?" Jisung asked as he sat infront of Jeongin.

"Umm no hyung we are not dating" Jeongin said awkwardly  'I think the plan is working'

"Then why you and changbin hyung kissed Seungmin?" Jisung asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Jeongin only shrugged as he stood up and went to his class without giving any answer to Jisung.

Jisung bite his inner cheeks in frustration as he stood up and went to find Seungmin.

After looking for 10 minutes Jisung found Seungmin in the washroom covering his hickies.

Seungmin watched from the corner of his eyes that Jisung was walking towards him . So he tried his best to ignore Jisung and focused on covering his hickies.

"Seungmin"

"......."

"Seungmin"

"......."

Jisung had enough of Seungmin ignoring him so he grabbed Seungmin shoulders and made Seungmin to face him .

"Why are you ignoring me? and why you were kissing Changbin hyung and Jeongin?" Jisung asked calmly trying to control his anger or else he will fuck the shit out of Seungmin.

Seungmin only stared at Jisung with a boring look and said "Why do you care I am having my fun you go and have fun with your little girl best friend"

Seungmin said with a sass as he pushed Jisung lightly and walked out of washroom.

".......What . the . fuck?" Jisung whispered confusedly.

"You still didn't get what Seungmin said right" Jisung startled by the voice as he quickly turned around to see Felix.

Jisung sighed in relief "You scared me and what do you mean by 'I didn't get what Seungmin said?'.

"Hyung first I am sorry if I scared you and second you were ignoring him because you were too busy with your girl best friend and that's why Seungmin said he is having his fun"

".........ohhh"

Felix rubbed his face with his hands and sighed in frustration "How can you be so dumb . I will not say anything else I will only say that confess your love to Seungmin be a man bro"

"And what if he will reject me?" Jisung whispered sadly .

Felix sighed again "Hyung he will not reject you didn't you see he was jealous because you were spending your time with your girl best friend"

"Yeah I think he was jealous because he said 'Why don't you go and have fun with your girl best friend' to me with a sass . Damn that means there is a chance that he will accept my confession" Jisung said excitedly.

"So what are you waiting for go and get your men" Felix said with a smile as Jisung nodded his head and exit the washroom.

"Aish this Hyung" Felix said with a laugh.