Chapter 21 ♡

Now Seungmin and Jisung were dating for 6 months everything was going fine in their relationship . They always go for cute dates and gave each other surprises and They always talk with eachother if their is any misunderstanding .
Until one day

"Seungmin why did you call us in hurry" Hyunjin asked as he , changbin and Jeongin enterd Seungmin's room .

Seungmin looked a his friends and gulped "I-i a-am pregnant"

His friends were were surprised but they smiled and congratulate Seungmin.

"Wait-really oh my god congratulations" Changbin said hugging Seungmin along with Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"B-but how I-i will tell j-jisung that I am p- pregnant " Seungmin said as he finally cried .

Jeongin hugged Seungmin again from the side and rubbed his back softly.

"He will accept the child Seungmin just like Minho , Bangchan and Felix accepted their child" Jeongin said as he caressed his belly softly.

"Yeah he will accept changbin hyung call jisung" Hyunjin said

"I already called him he is coming" Changbin said proudly.

After some minutes Jisung finally enterd Seungmin's room with his friends and immediately rushed towards his Seungmin when he saw tears in his boyfie's eyes .

"Hey hey baby why are you crying?" Jisung asked as he placed Seungmin on his lap .

"Jisung.." Seungmin looked at Jisung and took a deep breath "I am pregnant"

Seungmin closed his eyes as tears where falling from his eyes non stop . There was a short silence when Jisung hugged Seungmin.

"I am so happy Seungmin I am so happy that I am finally going to be a dad!" Jisung said through happy tears as he hugged Seungmin tightly ( not that tight ) Seungmin also hugged back and cried as well .

"You a-are not mad at me r-right" Seungmin said as Jisung looked at Seungmin and wiped his tears .

"Ofc not why I will get mad I am happy baby that finally I am going to be a dad" Jisung said smiling at Seungmin.

"I love you Sungie"

"I love you too minnie"

"Congratulations!!" Their friends congratulated them as they all clapped their hands .

"Hey Jisung let's go now we have basketball practice" Felix said but Jisung shook his head as no .

Seungmin sighed "Hyung I think you should go I will be okay besides my friends are still here"

"but-"

"No buts now go" Seungmin said as Jisung chuckled and kissed his forehead and left his room after saying bye to Seungmin and his friends.