Chapter 20 ♡

"Hey Seungmin" I said as I stopped and looked at Seungmin.

"Yes hyung" Seungmin asked looking at me .

"You were teasing me right when we were having breakfast with our friends" I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow .

Seungmin stared at me for awhile before I widened my eyes when he slammed me against the wall and trapped me between his arms . 'Damn what the hell happened to him'

"Yes I was teasing you" Seungmin said before biting his lower lip softly 'Damn that lip bite was sexy as hell

I smirked as I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him a little and slammed him against the wall now I was the one who trapped him between my arms .

"Than I think I need to remind you who is the incharge" I said sucking on his neck .

Seungmin softly moaned as he pushed me lightly.

"Not here hyung" Seungmin said laughing and hitting my chest softly .

"Ok but" I leaned down and whispered "We will continue this at your home"

I winked at him as he playfully rolled his eyes and hold my hand as we continue to walk .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Soon we reached his house as he opened the door and entered the house .

"Where is your mom" I asked taking off my shoes.

"At work" Seungmin simply replied.

"Sooooo we are alone" I asked looking around the house.

"Yes" Seungmin replied as he looked at me with a smile .

"Than how about we have some little fun" I said picking Seungmin up by his thighs and head upstairs to his ( Seungmin ) room .

I pushed the door with my foot and entered the room and went towards bed . I dropped Seungmin on the bed as I hovered over him and kissed him passionately.

Seungmin wrapped his arms around my neck as he kissed me back .

3rd person P.O.V

Jisung pulled away from kiss and removed his and Seungmin clothes . Jisung than reached over nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube and poured the little bit amount of lube on his length . And slowly pushed his length inside Seungmin.

Seungmin moaned as he closed his eyes . Jisung gave some time to Seungmin to adjust to his size .

After 5 minutes Seungmin signalled Jisung that he can move . Jisung nod his head as he pulled out his length and went in slowly.

Seungmin moaned "Please g-go faster , J-jisung"

"You sure" Jisung asked as Seungmin gave a nod .

Jisung than went faster , hitting Seungmin prostate making Seungmin moaned loudly , as Jisung went fast and harder which made Seungmin screamed and eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Jisung was constantly hitting Seungmin's prostate making Seungmin crazy and moaned loudly "H-hyung I am c-close" Seungmin screamed.

"Cum for me my babydoll" Jisung whispered as Seungmin came on his stomach . After some few hard thrust Jisung came inside Seungmin.

Jisung than cleaned both of them and cuddle with Seungmin.

"I love you hyungie" Seungmin said cutely and snuggle his face against Jisung chest .

Jisung chucked as he pecked Seungmin head "I love you too pup , now let's sleep okay"

Seungmin yawned cutely as they both fell asleep. 

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~

At night

Mrs Kim entered the house and went to Seungmin room and opened the door to see Jisung and Seungmin cuddling with each other .

"Oh my god they look so cute" Mrs Kim squealed as she took a photo of them and closed the door softly .

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

At room

Seungmin yawned as he rubbed his eyes and turned to Jisung who was sleeping peacefully.

Seungmin giggled as he softly pinched Jisung cheeks and softly stoking his ( jisung ) hair . He ( Seungmin ) suddenly gasped when Jisung wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled Seungmin close to him .

"Yah! hyungie" Seungmin whined and try to get out of Jisung's grip but Jisung didn't let him go which resulted Seungmin to pout cutely.

Jisung chuckled as he kissed Seungmin pouty lips before removing his arms from Seungmin waist and got up from bed along with Seungmin.

"I think I should go its pretty late minnie" Jisung said looking at Seungmin who gave a nod they both went downstairs.

"Bye hyung and message me when you reach your house ok" Seungmin said kissing Jisung cheeks .

"Okhay~~good night baby~~" Jisung said pecking Seungmin forehead and leaving Seungmin house.

Seungmin than went to living room and saw his mom sitting on couch with a book .

"Hey mom" Seungmin said sitting beside his mom .

"Hey son and why didn't you tell me that you have such a handsome boyfriend" Mrs Kim teased her son as Seungmin face flushed with embarrassment. 

"Mom~~~~~" Seungmin whined as he covered his face with his hands .

Mrs Kim laughed at his son "Ok ok I will stop teasing you"

Seungmin pout as he stood up from couch and yawned "Mom I am sleepy I am going to bed ok good night" Seungmin said and went to his room and dropped on his bed he was about to close his eyes when he heard a 'ding'

Hannie <3

Hey baby I reached my
house safely

Good now go to sleep 💖

Okay baby good night ❤

Good night hubby (///-///)

Oh hubby 😏 than
Good night my wifey

Hyung~~Go to sleep bye ❤

Ok bye 💖

Seungmin than turned off his phone with a smile and closed his eyes and slowly drifting to dreamland.