Chapter 2

Previous chapter :
I fall into a deep sleep without any dream..
🐞✨

After 3 hour flight, the plane has arrived at new york. Audrey already awake so she go to wake the other.

After Audrey wake them up, they go out of the plane and waiting to pick their bag.

"Dang, What a long day today" Nino say tiredly and then Chloe exclaimed "indeed it is baby.Btw mother,where will we live ?".

Audrey look at her daughter smiling "You will live at a big apartment and It have 3 room in it and 2 bathroom." And then Marinette ask "soo you will live with us too?".

Audrey laugh a bit and say "No sweetie,I live in another apartment and my apartment is next beside you." They nod and go pick their bag.

Chloe decided to stop at a café because she was hungry and when they go there, they order.

Food:

Audrey- strawberry muffin
Nino- Chocolate donut
Chloe- strawberry cake
Marinette- blueberry macaroon

Drink:

Audrey- lemon tea
Nino- latte
Chloe- Lycée
Marinette- green tea

They talk and make joke before go to the apartment, Audrey has call her butler to pick them up.

How she has Butler ? Well she has a big fashion tower at New York.

After 15 minute spending time at the café, the Butler has come to pick them up.

The ride was not long enough, its like 12 minute and when they arrived, Audrey give them 3 the key to the apartment.

"Why does we all have the key when we live in a same apartment mother?" Chloe ask and Audrey answer "well in case someone lost their key, you have another one".

They nod and Audrey say to follow her to their apartment.

She also say that their apartment is next to her fashion buildings so they can visit her anytime.

Audrey open their apartment door and inside it was very big.

The living room