Chapter 10

No one pov
Location:apartment
Time:10 AM

After since the day marinette visiting the avenger Tower,her used her time to full all her free time like designing for her Mother, cooking or etc.

She had a great time hanging out with Peter on Friday, they do talk a lot of their fav food,colour or drink.

After hanging out with Peter, she goes to the mall to buy some groceries stuff and Chloe has give her some list what to buy.

✨🌌✨
Egg -1
Milk & sugar -²
Cereal -1
Cake batter -2
Any snack -5
Drink -4
Fish & chicken
Candy
Butter
Blueberry
Strawberry
Cookies
Camembert
Sushi
White chocolate bar
🌌✨🌌

Chloe give marinette 100 bucks for buying the groceries stuff and the rest of the other money, marinette can use it for buying anything.

After buying all the groceries stuff, she have 50 bucks left so she decide to buy 3 boba milk tea.

While marinette was walking back home, she get a call from unknown number.

Marinette answer the call "Hello?" Marinette ask and then someone say

"is this marinette?" Marinette was confused but just ask it again

"Yes, who is this?".

"Im Thor and I wonder if you can come tomorrow at the Tower?"

Marinette was relief that it just one of the avenger, she giggle a bit

"sure,I have a lot of free time" she smiling while calling because she get to meet the avenger again

"great,you can bring someone if you want too. See you tomorrow" after that, Thor hang up and marinette also arrived at her apartment.

She unlock the door and walk straight to the kitchen to put the groceries stuff.

She goes up to her room and before she go in her room,she see that Nino was chilling at the balcony while chatting with his kwami so she goes to Nino and greet him.

"Hey Nino" and then Nino greet her back

"welcome home dudette" Nino said while smiling.

"Nino, where is Chloe?" She ask Nino because she doesn't see her sister anywhere and she usually with Nino.

"Oh,she at her mother Tower doing some stuff" Nino answer and marinette just smile until she had something on her mind.

"Nino,can you made me a promised?" Marinette ask him with straight face and a serious tone and of course Nino take it seriously.

"what is it marinette?" He ask.

"Will you become my brother in law and a perfect husband for Chloe" marinette say with her puppy eyes meanwhile Nino was blushing hard on what marinette say and it take time for him to reply back.

"IM HOME!hello mare bare and What happened to you babe?" Chloe ask him and marinette just answer her while smirk

"well, I ask him if He would be my brother in law and a perfect husband to you but sadly he just turn red and gone mute, hallelujah" after what marinette say.

Chloe face also gone red too so she take the advanced to sneak into her room.

✨🐞✨

In her room, she saw that the kwami was watching video on YouTube at her laptop and she doesn't mind at all.

After 15 minute,marinette heard Chloe shout "I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME MARINETTE"

it signal that Chloe and Nino has come back to life after being frozen for a while.

Marinette told tikki to choose what should she wore for tomorrow and Tikki gladly do it.

Tikki choose a white flower design shirt and a red skirt with dark blue pant in it, she also pick flower headband for finishing touch.

Marinette thank her kwami and goes lay down in her bed.

It was 8:30 pm and she doesn't known what time should she goes to the Avenger tower.

"Can any of you wake me up at 9 am?" Marinette ask to her kwami and then they all say in union

"sure we can!"

Marinette smiling at her kwami,then she lay down on her bed again and she see that the kwami was still floating beside her and she really known what does they want.

"Come here" she pat her left side of the bed to signal the kwami to lay with her.

"Goodnight guys" marinette turn off her light.

"goodnight too master/mari/kitten/pup" and after that, they all sleep in peaceful.

727 words
11 july 2021