Chapter 6

Monday
7 am
Location:apartment
No one pov

It was a lovely day today and everyone was in work or sleeping but unfortunately the bluebell girl has to get up.

✨🌸✨

"Marinette, wake up!" Tikki say to marinette and marinette is still sleeping until plagg brought his Camembert and put it in front of mari nose.

"Ew plagg, get that thing away from me!" Marinette quickly wake up because of the cheesy smell.

"Told ya it always work sugarcube" plagg wink at tikki and tikki just ignore it.

"Why did you wake me up this early" marinette say in a sleepy tone and tikki answer

"Don't you remember that you have to meet Tony stark with your mother today. Plus meeting with Thor". Marinette relieved that Audrey or should I say mother told her that they will go at 9 am and luckly, it was 7 am.

"Thanks for waking me up tikki and plagg" marinette thank her kwami.

"you welcome bug/kitten" Tikki and plagg say it together.

Marinette goes into shower and wore what clothes that she has prepare yesterday. (Aka chapter 5).

🐞🌸🐞

Marinette see that the other kwami was still sleeping at their mini bed and marinette decide to bring Tikki,plagg,mullo and kalki with her today.

Just incase something happened and mari also wrote a note that saying 'breakfast is in the kitchen, gotta go before late.
-from your blueberry'.

She stick the note at the fridge and start eating her breakfast.

Marinette make a simple breakfast and that is salad,cookies and milk.

She give tikki a chocolate cookie, Camembert for plagg, Cheddar for mullo and red velvet cookie for kalki.

Marinette also brought extra cookie and Cheddar in case the kwami were hungry.

8:30 am

It was 8:31 am and marinette decided to go to her Mother fashion tower so they can go together in the same time.

She known that her mother or Audrey usually is at her work every 7 am.

The walk was not that far and she notice that her mother was checking at every clothes in her fashion tower.

Her mother saw marinette coming towards her and decide to greet her "Hello there mari, what are you doin here so early ? Aren't we goin at 9 am ?"