Chapter 17

Location: apartment
Day: Sunday
Time: 9 am

Today is the day where marinette and her other 2 bff will come with her to buy some snack at the mall.

"what should we buy first?" Chloe ask and then Nino exclaimed "you guys should go buy some snack and I will buy some stuff for Peter"

Marinette and Chloe give him a confused look "why you buy some stuff for Peter?" Marinette ask raising her eyebrows with her hand at her hips

"nothing, just feel like it" Nino say as he wink at Chloe while Marinette just nod to him

"good luck on buying that you want Nino !" Marinette say leaving Nino behind as she and Chloe go in the mall.

"Hey mare bare" Chloe say while putting some snack and her fav Doritos in the cart.

"yeah Chloe?" Marinette answer with her usual warm smile as she looking at the many candy.

"why don't you buy a present for your boyfriend too?" Chloe ask marinette with a smirk but it was covered by her innocence face, Marinette were clearly blushing on what Chloe just say and especially when it come to boyfriend word.

"for the last time Chloe, Peter is not my boyfriend!" Marinette say to Chloe half shouting so the mall doesn't heard her but she still blushing bout it

"oh hunny, I never tell who it was" Chloe say looking at marinette with her smirk that currently visible on her face right now and Marinette were frozen and her face turn red like her ladybug suit.

After the boyfriend accident, they both decide to forget it because Chloe know that if she goes to far, Marinette will faint of blushing so much but she also happy that marinette finally find another lover and she hope that Peter was not the same as Adrien.

"Chloe look!" Marinette shout like a kid as she pointed at the Boba tea shop.

"we can go there after I finish paying the stuff" Chloe say in her caring mother mood as she pay the stuff with her Credit card while Marinette pick up the 3 plastic bag full of stuff with her.

"Mare bare, are you sure that was not heavy?" Chloe ask as she pity looking at marinette that bring the plastic bag like there were nothing in it.

"Nope, Let's go to the shop now!" Marinette say happily while walking a bit faster to the shop and Chloe also have to run over marinette because she was too fast at that time.

"What kind of flavour do you want?" Chloe ask marinette while looking at the menu that were displayed on the screen desk.

"Blueberry with an extra Boba pearl in it please" Marinette say with a big smile and Chloe just nod as she goes order at the counter.

"Here you go mare-bare" Chloe say Giving marinette her blueberry Boba pearl drink while Chloe have Boba milk tea with her.

"thank you Queenie!" Marinette thank Chloe while she slurps the drink like she never drink it in a long time.

"are we forgetting something?" Chloe ask marinette as she trying to remember what it was.

"oh, Nino supposed to finish buying his stuff by now" marinette say and then Chloe remember that she was also goin with Nino and not only marinette "I wonder what took him soo long" Chloe say and then Nino came in the shop with 2 plastic bag with him with unknown stuff in it.

"Hey dudette" Nino greet the both girl as he sit next to Chloe "Hello Nino, what are you bought in there?" Marinette ask Nino as she trying to peek what inside of it.

"I'm buying a present for Peter and also a necklace for my beautiful queen" Nino say proudly while he put the shiny necklace on Chloe neck and both of the girl were adoring the gift that Nino give Chloe.

"Awe Babe, thank you so much!" Chloe say happily as she give a peck on his lips.

"N-no problem Hunny" Nino say sweetly to Chloe while Marinette just sitting there and witnessed everything but also feel like they have forgot bout her her

"Ehem, I'm here too ya known" marinette say while Nino and Chloe realize that they were not alone

"sorry Hun, I were so happy bout it" Chloe say to her dearest lil sis while looking at the necklace "you guys make me feel so single" Marinette say with a fake sad tone and Nino were giggles at marinette expression

"this is why you should be Peter girlfriend soon" Chloe say smirking to marinette and that make her shut a bit while blushing again

"this is why we shouldn't mentioned bout boyfriend to her again" Nino say facepalm himself while Chloe giggles at the blushing marinette.
•-------------------------•
The trio has got home 5 minute ago and they were putting all the stuff at the kitchen "can I cook lunch today?" Chloe ask marinette and Nino as she finished putting all the stuff

"sorry Hun but I'm cooking for today" Nino say apologize to Chloe and then Marinette exclaimed

"yeah and I don't want that accident happened again" marinette say as she remembers how Chloe burn all the food and the kitchen were full of smoke, Chloe just giggles as she remembered the accident that she made

"yeah, Imma gonna go play Roblox" Chloe say and Marinette exclaimed "I'm also gonna go play Minecraft now" they both went upstairs while leaving the 'chef' Nino cooking at the kitchen with his Kwami and Kalki also helping him cooking too.

"Marinette,what time does Peter came here?" Tikki ask the laying marinette and then Marinette quickly grab her phone

"thank God it was 12 pm and Peter came here at 3 or 4 I think" Marinette say as she lay on her bed again with sleeping Plagg beside her

"well, you should go prepared something to eat for the movie" Nooroo say while flying around Dussu "I will do it after I eat lunch" marinette answer tiredly as she close her eyes and suddenly she drove herself into a deep sleep.