Chapter 8

No one pov
Location: apartment
Time:9 am

Marinette woke up from her bed and yawn a bit.

"Good morning dear kwami" marinette greet the kwami with her smile.

"Good morning too master/marinette/kitten" The kwami say in Union.

Trixx or should I say the fox kwami float to the marinette.

"Master,Chloe say that she will be doin breakfast today so you better get ready" Trixx say and marinette nod.

Marinette goes into her shower and wore this for today :

And she also braids her hair styles like elsa in the frozen movie

She grab her phone and earpod with her to the kitchen.
🌸💖🌸

Marinette goes to the kitchen and see that Nino was at the dining table while chatting with luka through the laptop and Chloe was cooking something for breakfast.

Marinette goes to Chloe to greet her "Morning sis, what you cooking?"

Marinette look at the pan and see that she making egg and bacon.

"Im just cooking breakfast, how bout you go make some treat for us or maybe for the avenger that you will be visiting today" Chloe say and marinette was completely forget bout that visit.

"Thanks for reminding me but I will do it after I eat breakfast" Marinette say and Chloe nod.

Marinette goes sit in front of Nino and go search some sweet at her google.

After a min of choosing what sweet to make, she decide to make macaroon and of course it will take many piece of macaroon to make because she also want to give some of the sweet to the avenger.

Chloe serve the breakfast and they gladly eat it.

"Mari,we gonna be at the living room if you need anything" Chloe say and marinette nod in understandment.

She has already prepare the ingredients and all she need to do is to bake!

✨🐞✨

After 20 minute, the 130 piece of macaroon has completely baked.

Marinette put 20 piece of macaroon at the plate for Nino and Chloe eat.