Chapter 13

Day: Thursday
Time: 7 am
Pov: marinette

I have woke up from my good sleep and go to the bathroom to take my morning shower.

Mullo has choose me a white shirt with a black vest, red skirt and also a long black pant.

I go to the kitchen and saw that Nino was cooking breakfast while Chloe were waiting for the breakfast to finish "morning y'all!" I greet them and they greet me back.

I took my seat next to Chloe "hey guys, I wondering if we could do a sleepover tonight with Peter" I ask their permission and of course they cannot say no to that

"ofc, it would be great to have another dude with me!" Nino say happily while he was serving our breakfast in a plate

"I wouldn't mind having a sleepover over with your boyfriend" Chloe say with a smirk and also thanking her boyfriend Nino for serving us the breakfast

"He not my boyfriend!" I say as I took a bite of my breakfast "whatever,we still have to buy something for the sleepover" Nino say while he eating his breakfast too

"we can go shopping today and buy some groceries stuff because it already empty" Chloe exclaimed with her mouth full of food

"babe, Don't eat with your mouth full" Nino say and Chloe apologize to him.

I look at all the kwami that were flying or chilling around the apartment happily and took out my phone to write what should we all buy to safe money from wasting it on other thing.

"What should we buy first?" I ask as I finished my breakfast same as the other "we should buy some chips,soda,candy,popcorn,extra blankets and pillows for Peter" Chloe say and I wrote down all what she say in my phone.

"isn't that to much money?" I ask looking directly to Chloe and She took out all her 10 credit card.

"wanna bet?" She say smirking while Nino facepalm himself

"what bout groceries?" I ask as Tikki and trixx sit on my shoulder "we could buy our usual thing and baking ingredients in case you wanna bake something" Nino say and I type it down in my phone note.

"we could go at 10 am" I say as I give some kwami their food while they nod and go to their room to preparing.

"Can we join the sleepover too?" The kwami ask me with their puppy eyes except for Plagg ofc.

"just don't do something bad alright" I say sighing and they all nod in agreement.
--------------------------
We all have buy many food or thing for our apartment and also some snack,pillow and blanket for the sleepover tonight.

"Guys look!" I shout to them as I pointing at the ice cream shop "let go then" Nino say carrying the supermarket plastic bag full of stuff that we buy same as me and Chloe.

I have buy vanilla flavor ice cream with some sprinkle and chocolate on top of it, Chloe and Nino buy the couple ice cream that were strawberry flavour with a chocolate syrup and some cookies on top of it.

"thx for paying all the stuff for today sis!" I thank Chloe same as Nino, Chloe giggles and nod with her warm smile while we walk to our apartment that were not far away from here.

When we arrive, Me,Nino and Chloe put all the stuff that we just buy at the kitchen

"what time is it now?" Nino ask and I look at clock then I look at him back "it's 1 pm, Peter came here at 7 so we have a lot of time to prepare" I say and they nod.
--------------------------
I decided to bake some macaroon as the snack for the sleepover.

Chloe is preparing the blanket and pillow at the living room while Nino is making something to eat for dinner, He doesn't trust Chloe to cook even though she beg for it because last time Chloe bake, all the food were fully toasted and he also doesn't want me to make the dinner because I already has some sweet to do.

I already finished my macaroon and I put it in the bowl, I make 30 or 40 piece of it I think.

Nino has already finished cooking and Chloe also finished preparing all the stuff for tonight, it already 6:30 so we all have a bit time to relax.
--------------------------
Ding dong

The bell ring as the clock strike at 7, I go open the door and see Peter standing nervously in front of the door.

"Hello Peter!" I greet and hug him like I never see him for a years "H-hello Mari!" Peter greet me as he hug me back, I also feel a protective glare from Nino while we hug.

"let go in, the other is already there" I say while leading him to Nino and Chloe "hey guys!" Peter greet them with his cute smile and they greet him back.

Nino and Peter has been like a best friend now even thought they just hang each other like 1 hour now, they also have a lot of similar thing that they love like hobbies or something.

"Hello, did you both forgot that we also here?" Chloe ask them with a duh tone and they both apologize to us.

Chloe is sitting with Nino cuddling him like always while watching the movies at the TV while me and Peter sitting next to each other, the kwami is also watching with us but they all sit on the table.

I were covering myself in blanket and hugging a pillows while laying on Peter lap, Peter also cover himself in blanket because it was so cold tonight.

You might ask why were I laying on Peter lap while hugging a pillow right? Well, Chloe is actually prepare many scary story so that I can let myself close to Peter.

I want to thank her for making me close to Peter and also want to mad at her for choosing the scary movie.
--------------------------
It was 12 am and we all has watch like 5 movies now, I yawn and then saw that they all were watching me.

"what?" I ask them confused "nothing,just watching you being your Adorable sleepy self" Chloe say while giggling and Nino nod in agreement "she not lying tho,you do be looking cute" Peter say with his cute smile and that make me blush bout it, Peter also blush after he realized what he say to me

"enough love bird, Peter you can sleep on that room" Chloe say as she pointed the room that were next to the TV, Peter nod and look at me.

"sleep well Mari" he said as he give me a kiss on my forehead before he go to his room.

"you too Peter" I say to him while blushing bout the forehead kiss. I go to my room and laying on my bed thinking 'maybe me and Peter can be more than friend if I work it out' I blush thinking bout the kiss again and decide to sleep.