Chapter 5

Saturday & sunday
Location: apartments

Marinette has spend her entire time with designing clothes and practice using magic with tikki,plagg,Nino and Chloe.

She want to meet Thor this Monday because she want to want to known everything about miraculous and infinity stone.

Marinette say to Chloe and Nino to meet her at the living room.

"What the matter dudette/mari ?" Chloe and Nino ask marinette at the same time and marinette just chuckle.

🌸🐞🌸

"As you known that we have practice using half our power right" marinette say while Nino and Chloe nod in agreement.

"Tikki say that there is someone that known about miraculous and the stone.His name is Thor, he apart of avenger and he also like a god son so I thought on meeting him this Monday" marinette say and Chloe ask

"How can you meet him, I mean he an avenger and it impossible to go to the avenger tower just to meet him" chloe has a point but marinette has come into 2 plan.

"I have a plan, 2 plan actually" marinette smirk, Chloe & Nino has a confused face.

🐞🌸🐞

Marinette put her hologram thingy on the table, it look like this :

Max has give marinette 10 kind of electronic stuff that he made, just incase she need to use it for emergency or something

🌸🐞🌸

"As you guys known that Tony stark is ironman and he also in the avenger team. My 1st plan is to ask him if I can meet avenger but if he say I can't, then I have to used the 2nd plan. The 2nd plan is just teleport into the avenger tower and hoping that I can meet Thor as soon as possible before I get cought." Marinette explain her plan to Chloe and Nino.

And then Nino ask "First of all, which kwami do you want to brought and second, are you gonna unifi kalki with tikki or one of us gonna use kalki ?" Marinette think for a while and then she open something at the holograms, it was the avenger cctv.

Marinette has learn to hack something from Max when she had some free time.

In the cctv, they saw the avenger was chilling at the living room watching Netflix.

"Are they waiting for villain to come or they just lazy to do their job." Chloe said with a bored tone and then Nino smirk.

"how bout we mess with them for a little" That catch marinette and Chloe attention.

Marinette hack into their alexa in living room, she also change their original voice to robot voice.

"Alright, who goes first"

🐞🌸🐞✨

marinette ask and Chloe go to the hologram mic that was at the table and say "you guys were so lazy, ridiculous ulterelly ridiculous!" The trio was laughing while the avenger was shock in what their alexa say.

"Did the Alexa just talk!?" The captain America say and then it was Nino turn to say something at the mic.

"Im now a new Alexa and you guys cannot rule my life now" the trio was laughing again and then stark said

"I think there were someone that was hacking into our Alexa, imma gonna go check it out at my room for a sec" marinette Immediately get out of the Alexa sistem before Tony can suspect anything.

✨🌸✨

"Lol, that was fun!" Nino say while laughing and Chloe exclaimed "indeed, it is. Well it 9 pm now, we better go to sleep especially you mare-bare. You have to meet Tony with my mother tomorrow don't you remembered".

marinette nod and go to her room, she saw that the kwami was sleeping at the mini bed that she had made : 👇

She made 19 of bed based on the kwami colour.

She place the mini bed at her desk that was siting next to the small lamp shelf.

Marinette search for what to wear tomorrow and she decide to wear this 👇

She also gonna bring Plagg (cat kwami),Mullo (mouse kwami) and kalki (horse kwami) if something happened

She also gonna bring Plagg (cat kwami),Mullo (mouse kwami) and kalki (horse kwami) if something happened. After done searching for what to wear tomorrow.

marinette lay down on her bed and before she drove herself into a deep sleep,she has set an alarm on her phone for tomorrow.

717 word
6 july 2021