Chapter 11

No one pov
Time:8 am
Location: apartment

It was a great saturday morning while the bluenette is still sleeping. "Mare bare, wake up. Today we gonna go to the avenger tower together, don't you remembered?" Chloe say as she sat beside marinette bed and marinette wake up with her messy hair, she trying to process what does Chloe say and after she already done process what was happening, she quickly brought her towel and ran into the shower. "She still the sleepy head that I used to known" Chloe say and the kwami just nod in agreements. "I Will be eating at the kitchen with the kwami and Nino" Chloe say and marinette respond while shouting "ALRIGHT,I WILL BE THERE IN A MINUTES" .
🐞🌸🐞
Chloe has prepare the food for the kwami to eat and breakfast for Nino and marinette. Nino has already dig into his breakfast because he was pretty hungry if I say so. Then Nino and Chloe saw marinette was running to the kitchen "Hey guys,im here" marinette say while panting, she took a seat next to Chloe and eat her breakfast. "So, are we gonna wear our original clothes or we have to transform?" Nino ask and marinette answer "I supposed we have to transform but if any of them ask something, please answer it truthfully and not with some cursing" marinette give Chloe a scary look that can make anyone shiver "alright dudette/mare bare" the couple say in union. "So which kwami should we brought today?" Marinette ask and Chloe answer "I get choose the kwami for today, so we should brought tikki,plagg,loong and mullo with us" marinette nod and then look at the kwami that nod in the chosen list "Is it okay if you guys stay at home for a bit?" Mari ask and the kwami just nod.
🌸🐞🌸
Marinette already have half of all the kwami power so she deicide to use her teleportation power that she get from kalki. She shot a laser beam from her hand and then the beam turn into a portal but it only last for 1 minutes so they have to hurry. "Hurry guys,there still 50 sec left" marinette say and then they all get in the portal. "Dang,thank goodness you open the right portal" Chloe say as soon as they all get out of the portal. "Yeah dudette,the portal also decorated by many flower tho" Nino exclaim, Nino and Chloe detransform and give their kwami food for they recharge again. "Welcome again, miss marinette" Thor greet the trio while the avenger was at the living room to relax. "It good to see you again Mr Thor, this is my sister Chloe and she is the temporary bee user. This is my best friend Nino and he is the temporary turtle user" marinette introduced her friend and Thor smile "Why you calling us to come today?" Chloe ask and then doctor strange appeared beside Thor. "This is Doctor strange ,he will teach you bout martial art
and also to train you using your power" Thor explained and then he look at marinette "As for you ms marinette,this training gonna be a little bit harder than your friend training cause your maybe can release your full power" marinette nod and say "I understand that, is there anything else?" Thor think bout it a bit and then Doctor strange say "im pretty sure there nothing" the trio nod and then marinette say "I will come back every Saturday and Monday if you didn't mind" Thor and Doctor strange just smile and then marinette shot a beam from her hand again but this time the portal is different cause the portal that she create before is decorated by many flower but this time it was decorated by many stars. "Are you sure this is the right portal, I mean we use the flower portal earlier" Nino say and marinette exclaimed "don't worry, let go" the trio smile and wave at the avenger before they go into the portal and for they luck, they go teleport to their apartment safely.
✨💖✨
The trio sat in the couch on the living room "thank god that we arrive safely, I thought we will be teleport at the galaxy" Chloe say and then Nino exclaimed "same dudette". The trio was very tired because each time they go into the portal, it will make them weak so the Trio fall asleep on the couch together because they have to gain their energy back before goin anywhere.

766 words
13 july 2021