Mindset 8: Patience

S-uccess T-akes, E-ffort and P-atience

You must embrace and be proud of the things you are doing right now, whether they are huge winnings or not. Because if no one was there to appreciate you; you should do it by yourself. The first thing you have to deal with to grow accurately and positively is to love and support yourself in many ways.

When things that aren't happening as you expected, keep in mind that they're not under your control. You don't have to gaslight yourself or to push yourself to meet your expectations and standard when at first, you can't control the situation. Please accept that sometimes, things are not for us. Yet buddy, the fewer steps or big you take, the brighter and more promising your future will be.

It always depends on the process. It will always depends on how you will work for it. Just don't stop, be proud and be patient. But, on the way there, you will see stop signs and possible danger like how we travel to different places. This leads us to understand that; there will never be a situation that is easy to access.

Furthermost, you have the will over how you react to these situations. Like if you will continue or not. If you're going to take the risk or be conservative with the decisions. You just have to decide what will be yours and what you wanted to have.

It's always in you, buddy. It's always in your decision with how long are you willing to wait for the results.

Focus on the process, not perfection!