Mindset 16: Be Free

I'm at a point right now where I don't even care how other people view me

I'm at a point right now where I don't even care how other people view me. As long as I'm happy, safe, and contented about something, I follow that path no matter what.

For you, who kept hiding in the dark: Buddy, we don't need someone's validation to live happily and perfectly. Comments will always be just that: comments. It may be hurtful sometimes, but if it doesn't help you to grow, why would we take a grip on it?

Why would you hurt yourself and stab yourself at that if it is only going to burden your confidence?

We have the right to remove someone out of our lives, especially the toxic ones. We don't need them. Who are they to poison our positive minds?

"Block the unnecessary." Accept the prerequisites.

Yes, we need light, friends, and appreciation. But it's also important to think of yourself as a gold before anything else, right?

That accepting who you are and whatever your flag color is—will forever be valid in any case.

No judgement. No discrimination. Just love and acceptance.

As simple as that.

Be your own race. Your own power. Your own future and your own happiness. Take care always.