Mindset 27: Reminder

If things are getting super heavy and you can't lift it by yourself anymore; you can go to get some help

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If things are getting super heavy and you can't lift it by yourself anymore; you can go to get some help. Always be open to asking for help. Some people call this a weakness for the reason that you can't solve your problem by yourself. BUT, the truth is, asking for help is an act of BRAVERY. That asking for help demonstrates courage, self-assurance, and adaptability.

As Pope Paul VI said, "Nothing makes one feel so strong as a call for help."

It is really important to surround yourself with a helping hand who can help you in a variety of circumstances in a society where people want problems to be resolved quickly by being alone. Things are not always working if you always choose pride and suffering. By asking for help, it also gives us the chance to interact with trusted people and form strong connections with them as well as learn from their experience and knowledge about something.

So whatever your situation is right now, if you can't handle it alone anymore; don't be ashamed, afraid and be doubtful about asking for help. Because, there will always be someone who is willing to help you, to make you happy and always be there for you no matter what. You just have to open yourself with them.

Especially when everything is getting out of hand. Feel free to seek for a professional who can help you with it. Don't be afraid. Push yourself for the better. You know yourself more that anyone else, you know when it's time to open up everything.

A helping hand,
Trinauthentic

The Mindset of Loving Yourself जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें