Mindset 11: Dream Big

You already have an idea of what your dream looks like

You already have an idea of what your dream looks like. However, don't think about time while reaching it. We have different pace, and someone can be ahead of us. It's just that, focus on the things you were about to lose; all of your tears, sweat, and efforts that will be taken with you.

Our greatest dream in life is to be like a star that shines so bright in the evening sky. It is beautiful, fantastic, and mesmerizing to watch. Yet, unfortunately, it's not easy to reach it just by using your own hands. Additionally, it takes a lot of patience, willingness, and dedication to succeed.

Yes, you may get tired, emotionally and physically exhausted from reaching it. Worse, you might have mental health problems due to that. But once you picture yourself and look at the mirror, you will definitely recognize the huge difference between you as a dreamer before and you now, who's slowly taking a path to reach that dream. With that, you will see yourself doing your best to be a star-to become one, whatever it takes. That's proof. That's evidence that you are improving and you were doing well!

And the fact that it was sufficient for you to continue indicates that you are on the right track. Continue to do your thing even if no one believes in you.
Believe in yourself. always.

Remember that failure, is our best teacher and winning; is our reward from them.