Mindset 5: Failure

You might make another mistake today

You might make another mistake today. Tomorrow could be also your failure. Next day you might fail again, and so on. But then, have you noticed that you are still trying so hard to continue because you want something to happen? Because you want to achieve something? Because you know in the end, there will be a result?

Useless? Nah. As powerful and self-assured as you are, you are valuable.

Worthless? Nah. You are so invincible that even if you fail, you will still try to continue the process.

Invisible? No, everyone could see the efforts you're pulling into. BUT, you don't have to wait for them to say something or to appreciate you. Just go on until you make it.

Simply put, sometimes, right now is not the best time for you to win. Because there is timing in life, the perfect God's timing. Every day you may fail, but if you give up, the problem will continue. That chances might turn into disappointment. But if you go on, it won't stop there either. Yet still, the process goes with us as well as the growth you will encounter in a way that you haven't experience yet. Persevering in your desire of what you want despite failure will help you succeed.

You won't understand how difficult life is until you fail. When you fail, you'll become aware of what went wrong. Then, will try to get rid of them if you try again and will become a better one.

The more steps you take after failing, the closer from success you may ultimately be. Because failure is teaching us a very important matter or lessons of choices and decisions in life. Many successful people experienced numerous failures, but look at them now!

Hey! Have faith in yourself! You are in control of the opportunity that is all around you. Just choose what's better and be not afraid to fail even it meant to be a thousand times. Because in life, failure is a teaching tool of improvement and giving us enough courage to try again.

Remember, you can fail a thousand times and it's alright. You can try and try and try and try and try again and again.