Mindset 7: Yourself

Not everyone is appreciative of your presence, and leaving you behind is already a sign that they aren't worth it to stay in your life

Not everyone is appreciative of your presence, and leaving you behind is already a sign that they aren't worth it to stay in your life. If someone you love left you, don't just watch; GIVE THEM A RIDE.

LET THEM BE.

Stop chasing who left you. Stop choosing who didn't give an effort to choose you. Stop reaching for someone if they decided to be distant away from you. If everything isn't mutual, then you just have to let it go.

Every circumstances has a purpose. People come, and people go. It's frustrating at first but take this pain as a lesson. Learn from it. Take it as your sword for your another battle in the world. Because, the real and genuine one will stay with you. You have to open your eyes for this reality. Face the mirror. Fix yourself. Be the one who's living for himself not to please everyone.

Learn to love yourself before you can love and care for someone else. Because in the end, no matter what situations you will have to deal with, you are the only one who can save yourself when you are in the midst of sadness. Yet, you cannot consider yourself healed, if you don't make an effort to feel what it feels like. As what we have in life, it's still on us if we wanted to be healed or to stay in pain.

You know, we only consider pain when we are afraid to let go of the things that made us happy, perfect and contented for a short period of time. But what it cause you?

Still PAIN.

Buddy, your heart is pure, fragile, and full of love. Everyone can see how selfless and caring you are. BUT please, save and give some for yourself. Love your weaknesses. Learn from it. Love your flaws. Learn from it. Love your scars. Learn from it. Love your imperfections. Learn from it. Accept your mistakes and toxicity.  Learn from it. Embrace your pain. Learn from it.

You still have a lot of time to change. You still have a lot of time to know yourself, to reminisce the happiness, pain and trauma you felt for someone. Your life doesn't depend on what's hidden in your past. It's onto you if you're going to hold on it or not. But my best advise to you; just look forward in what's in front of you. Don't missed it. Don't step back.

ACCEPT. HEAL. REST. Do anything that makes you happy. And after that, fully love yourself. Give it love that they know it deserves.

Because the more you waste your time on showing to people how lovely you are; the more you are being away from time you should appreciate yourself for being YOU.