Epilogue

"Come on, Kate. You're slowing us down!" Kevin whined as I did a once over in my room to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I packed everything in sight and stuffed them where I could find space. I sighed as I stared at my room; as much as I despised moving the first time, I was now glad that we did. I was going to miss everything.

I picked up my bag and slung it over shoulder as I ran down the stairs and through the door.

"I'm here!" I yelled as I quickly jumped into the back of my mom's car.

"Finally! Let's go." She started the engine and headed for the airport.

I decided to switch schools last minute, since my grades were decent. Instead of a local University, like what my brother chose, I chose a school two states away that had an amazing photography program. I would have my own room and my classes were flexible. I was definitely looking forward to college; the only thing missing would be Brandon.

He said he didn't apply to any and that he would start working in the city, which was fine by me but I knew for sure I wouldn't see him and video calls can only do so much.

When we arrived, Kevin helped with my luggage inside while I hugged my mom.

"Tell Joshua to treat you right or I'm coming back for him." I teased.

"Oh, he knows." She chuckled. "Be safe, sweetheart. I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you more. I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed my forehead.

Over the past couple months, we've grown stronger as a family that communicates and expresses our likes and dislikes. It was a step in the right direction because now we were better than ever.

"Hey, it's my turn." Kevin held out his arms. I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"I'll miss you, little brother."

"I'll miss you too. Don't party too much or stay out too late."

"Okay, mom." I pulled away. "I'll call when I land." I began to walk away.

"Do you have your passport? Do you know where you're going? Are you sure the driver knows when to pick you up?" I rolled my eyes at Kevin.

"We had this discussion in the car! Goodbye!" I waved and strolled forward with my luggage.

My flight wasn't as bad as I expected and by the time we landed, I was excited like a kid on Christmas morning.

The driver was there, as expected and he took me straight to the college where I got my map, documents and my room key.

The campus wasn't as big as other traditional universities but that was okay, I know I'm going to love it here.

As I pushed my key in and opened up, I pushed my bags in and looked around. It was spacious enough for just me and it was bare. I loved it.

I settled in and spent the next couple hours unpacking when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sexy." His voice purred.

"Hey, yourself. What's up?"

"Just walking around. What are you doing?"

I sat on my bed as I imagined Brandon's eyes twinkle as he questioned me. We have been okay for the past couple months as well. We didn't fight much and the sex was still amazing. He worked out his issues with his brother and father and visited his mom more often. I was glad he was on the path to forgiving himself.

"Unpacking. I'm so beat already." I sighed.

His laughter filled the phone. "Sounds like you need a break."

"Indeed." I had just laid down when someone knocked. "Who in the.."

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing, probably some girls from the other rooms wanting to talk." I said as I got up.

"Ooh, girl on girl action. I like."

I laughed. "Shut up."

I yanked open the door, expecting to see some girl looking excitedly at me but instead, Brandon stood there with coffee in one hand and a brown paper bag in the other.

I was frozen in shock with the phone still to my ear. "How in the..?"

"Babe, looks like you've seen a ghost. You should lay down." He walked by me and sat down on my bed.

I slowly closed the door and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I mean it, come sit down." He patted the space beside.

"I should have known!" I exclaimed to myself as I sighed. "You're such a sneak!"

He laughed and then grabbed me by my hips. He pulled me down so that I straddled him as he played with the hem of my tank top.

"The element of surprise, babe."

I smacked him and he only laughed harder. "How?"

"I applied right after you told me and they accepted me. Not only do they have a great photography course, they also specialize in modern art." He kissed my neck. "So I'll get to express myself and still get an A."

I cupped his face and kissed. "Whatever the reason, I hope you're happy with it."

"Well, considering I'm in this position now, I'm quite happy." He kissed me back and rolled us over on the bed so that I was under him.

His hand slowly traveled up my skirt until he reached my heated flesh. I also gasped at the nearness of him. After all our heated encounters, he still manages to get me hot and bothered at just one touch.

His other hand freely massaged my breast as our tongues intertwined. I moaned into his mouth as a finger slipped in.

"Look at me." He ordered as he pumped his finger. "You are so gorgeous and I feel so fucking lucky right now."

I moaned again, his words sending me closer to the edge. "Likewise."

"I love you, Kate."

I instantly stiffened and looked at him in the eye. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've loved you for a while now but I couldn't say it- I didn't know how or when but seeing you here, now, under me like countless times before, there's no other emotion present. You helped me to forgive and love myself again and I realized that was the emotion I've felt all this time. It was always you, Kate." His chocolate eyes twinkled as we stared at each other.

I loved him even more as tears burned my eyes.

"I love you." He said again as to set it in stone.

"I love you too." I kissed him and he settled himself between me.

Things were definitely looking up and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you so much for reading!! It means so much to me and I really liked writing this story, I absolutely love badboygoodgirl romance. Not to mention the sex! Haha anyway,

Thank you again! Xoxo

I would love to hear your thoughts on the ending! Loved it? Hated it?

Comment below :)

Vote if you enjoyed this story!!