Chapter Thirteen

I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried. All I could think about was Brandon; his eyes, his lips, his body... Hell, it was everything about him. His voice sent shivers down my spine, his smile was brilliant, his laugh was pure happiness and his paintings; God, his paintings were amazing and filled with so much emotion that he locks away. I actually look forward to seeing him at school, my whole body would tingle if someone even mentioned his name.

Hell, the boy even gave me a replacement phone.

I swiftly rose from my bed into a seated position.

Holy fuck.

I was falling for Brandon Chambers; QB of the football team, manwhore, street fighter and most of all, the guy who took my virginity.

Holy fuck.

This was bad. This was really bad.

I plopped back down on my bed and let out a frustrated scream into my pillow. This was so not good.

I chanted that statement until finally I fell asleep. I swore I fell asleep for ten minutes but I was dead wrong when the sunlight shone right in my eyes. I threw my hand over my eyes and rolled over.

I wasn't in the mood today.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I lazily answered without looking at the caller ID.

"We're going out." It was Brandon.

"It's a school day." I slurred.

"Are you coming or not?"

I wavered that for a moment. Did I really want to go with him? I should be doing my best at ignoring him but the butterflies in my stomach made the decision for me.

"Fine." I sighed.

He chuckled. "Get dressed, I'm downstairs."

Suddenly I flew out of my bed and looked out my window. Yes, there he was in his truck looking up at me. I hung up and ran for the shower.

I had no idea where we were going so I put on a pair of jeans with a simple tee and ran downstairs.

"You're wearing the wrong clothes." I stopped dead in my tracks to see Brandon at my breakfast table eating breakfast .

"How did you get in?"

He held up Kevin's house keys and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"How is this the wrong clothes?" I finally took his appearance in and he was dressed in board shorts and a white tee- so sexy, I might add.

He shrugged. "I would wear something more comfortable."

I rolled my eyes again and turned to go upstairs.

"Oh! Bring a bath suit as well." He yelled after me.

Bath suit?

This boy could not possibly think he can ditch school to go to the beach. Was that a normal thing for him, perhaps?

I shook my head and ran up the stairs. I took my book bag and emptied it then I threw in my camera, a summer dress, my favorite bikini, a pair of shorts and a beach towel. I then changed into another pair of floral shorts. I grabbed everything and went back downstairs.

"Much better." He told me once we were leaving the house. I rolled my eyes and locked up.

"Will Kevin be okay by himself?"

"I told you, he's a big boy. He can take care of himself."

"Then why have him move into your house for his safety?"