Chapter Seventeen

The music was up and running by the time we got to Brodys' house. It seems like this was the peak time for people to arrive. As we got out of the car we were thrown into a crowd of people heading towards the house with kegs of beer and red cups. Girls were dressed half naked and I was pretty sure the guys were planning on getting laid tonight.

I looked down at my simple jeans skirt and a blue tank top. I was nowhere near these girls in terms of the amount of skin shown and I was glad.

"This looks epic." I mentioned to Phoebe who dressed in a short strapless dress. She was determined to get Brodys attention tonight. Her bright red lipstick said it all.

"It will be epic." She replied to me.

I glanced over to Jill - who wore high-waisted jeans shorts with a tank top tucked in- and Patricia who wore skinny jeans and a sheer top.

I admired my friend's tastes in fashion. They were always well put together and they made it look good.

We made it inside and it was already packed from ceiling to floor. Shuffling through the crowd, I couldn't help but search for Brandon. I knew I shouldn't but I did it anyway. Once I realized that he wasn't there, I decided to get drunk.

"Let's do shots!" I told them and they smirked at me.

"Body shots!" Phoebe yelled and the people around us cheered. Suddenly someone lifted me up and laid me on a table.

"Wait a minute-"

Someone lifted my shirt, just exposing my tummy area and poured a little alcohol on my stomach.

"Here, bite this." Phoebe told me as she put a wedge of lime in my mouth.

This was not what I meant by doing shots.

The same guy who poured the tequila on me licked my thigh. I instantly jerked at the intimate area and flashbacks of Brandon spread through my mind.

He shook some salt on where he licked then he licked it again. I jerked again, that was definitely a tender spot for me. He sucked up all the tequila from my tummy then his mouth covered mine as he took the lime wedge. His eyes locked with mine and I don't know how but I could tell he was aroused just by the way he looked at me.

This was awkward.

"My turn." I quickly said then got up. I will not have every guy lick me.

He chuckled and hopped up on the table. "Your turn." He repeated for me.

I had never seen him before so I thought why not. I, however did not lick anywhere below his belt. I licked his chest and sprinkled the salt then licked again. I sucked up all the tequila and carefully bit the lime wedge without our lips touching but just when I thought I got away, he grabbed the back of my head and smashed our lips together. I froze in shock at his audacity. His tongue entered my mouth and I quickly pulled away.

"I need a bathroom." I mumbled to the girls and left.

I pushed through the crowd until I found one and quickly shut the door.

Someone's foot wedged between the door and doorjam at that last minute. I was surprised when they pushed the door open and I jumped back. There stood the guy from the table, staring down at me with a smirk.

"I like a little chase." He said.

I gulped and carefully stepped back.

"Look, I don't know you-"

"Call me Steve." He stepped closer and I took a step back.

"Look, Steve. Just let me leave and I won't mention this to anyone." I pleaded with him but his eyes said something different.