The lost kingdom

Narrators pov:
"Where are we"asked Luna "Where in Visha the lost kingdom" Rochelle said walking up the castle "Guards just place them in the guest rooms so they could be more comfortable"She said to them taking them up the guest room.

"Now explain how you found us"Luna asked her "I saw ur friends need help since Alexander wants ur friends dead especially mari"she said while drinking tea "Wait Alexander as the prince of Khispire"Luna asked her and Rochelle nodded "why does Alexander want to kill Mari and her friends?"she asked her.

"Mari and Alexander where married to each other and mari was deeply in love but Alexander wasn't so he had mistress Eveline both wanted to get rid of Mari but the first thing they need to get rid off was Mari's parents"A figure said walking down the staircase.

"Oh Ruby ur up"Rochelle said "yeah I got woken up by the guards walking down the hall"Ruby said as she sat down in the living room "Ur one Maris friends"Luna asked Ruby and nodded.

"Can you tell me what happened to Maris parents"Luna asked her and Ruby continued talking about what happened to Mari's parents and how Alexander wants to kill mari and her friends.

Luna pov:"Jesus Christ so it wasn't Elysian that ruined our relationship it was the Khispire family" "Yeah thats why Alexander wants Mari dead so he could rule over Elysian kingdom"Ruby told me "So the night that Joseph found Mari dying in the for...

Luna pov:
"Jesus Christ so it wasn't Elysian that ruined our relationship it was the Khispire family" "Yeah thats why Alexander wants Mari dead so he could rule over Elysian kingdom"Ruby told me "So the night that Joseph found Mari dying in the forest it was because of Alexander" I ask her.

"Yeah that night it her Mari's birthday and she announced that she was pregnant but Alexander didn't want to have it,so that night Eveline took us to the forest to meet Alexander just to get rid of us so we wouldn't interfere with his plan.

"Ruby said in a serious tone looking at the floor trying not cry "but you can't tell ur siblings about this,if they find out that we're from Elysian kingdom ur older brother will kill us"Ruby said "I won't tell them"I said to ruby

Victor pov:
"This isn't the cipher kingdom"I said getting up rubbing my eyes so my vision gets better "ohh ur awake,I will go to Rochelle that ur up"the maid said leaving the room.

"Who was that"I ask my self and grabbed the clothes start changing them "wow bro you look so different wearing that"said Luna pointing at my outfit "yeah I can of do look different"I said to her looking in the mirror.

"Hurry up i have to tell you guys something "she said closing the door,okay then I should finish up and head downstairs.

Mari pov:
"Mari wake up"I heard I didn't want to wake up but someone was bugging me to get up,I opened my eyes and saw Charlie in front of me "Charlie is that really you or I'm still dreaming right now" I ask her "yes I'm here and ur not dreaming mari"she said while laughing.

"Here's some clothes and when ur done meet us downstairs"Charlie said and started walking to the door until I stopped her and asked her if everyone was up and said they were downstairs waiting for me I tell her okay I will be done in a few minutes as Charlie left the room and I started getting ready.

Narrators pov:
When everyone arrived downstairs Rochelle introduce her self and explain why she mad everyone passed out.After a hour Victor told them that they need to go back to the Cipher kingdom since it was about to be morning they forgot they were over their.

"You guys should go back so they wouldn't act suspicious about you guys"Ruby said to them "yeah let's go since it's about to be morning already"said Sirena "Let make a portal for you guys since it's faster"Whitney said snapping her fingers and appeared a portal in front of them.

"Wait are you guys coming with us"asked Mari to her friends "They can stay here for the mean time" Rochelle told them Mari seemed nervous if they were going to be safe but Legacy went up to her and told they will be safe for sure.

As they passed through the portal Luna was the last one but remember something.

"Rochelle can you explain why me and my siblings have powers"Luna asked her "Luna for that you will have to ask ur brother Evan he knows why all of you have the powers "Rochelle said to her and Luna nodded and thanked her as she passed the portal and left the Visha kingdom.

Raven pov:"We're finally back"said Dayna walking to our rooms "It's o most time when the servants wake up,let's hurry up and change out of clothes"Elissa whispered as we quickly walked into our rooms but when I was going to enter my room I saw Vic...

Raven pov:
"We're finally back"said Dayna walking to our rooms "It's o most time when the servants wake up,let's hurry up and change out of clothes"Elissa whispered as we quickly walked into our rooms but when I was going to enter my room I saw Victor and Mari talking in the hallway mmm probably is going to tell her that he likes her I said go my self and laughed.

God I'm tired this whole night was crazy adventure, I can't believe I have powers that's crazy but how didn't it appear before until now I should stop thinking im going to pass out bad right now.

Narrator pov:
As everyone went to their rooms Victor asked mari if they could talk about where she went with her friends, Mari knew she couldn't tell him about going to the Elysian kingdom so she made up a lie and said that they were looking for their other friends but they were founded by the Elysian guards and wanted them to arrest them the good thing Victor seemed to believe it.

Victor told her goodnight and went to their rooms. Mari went inside her room and fell in her knees crying her heart out just remembering how Alexander made everyone believe that Eveline was her and how she felt different dancing with Alexander.

Anger and sadness having a mix feeling with him just remembering all their happy memories just to be destroyed by him.She started feeling sleepy and went up to the bed falling asleep as she laid her head on the pillow going to dreamland.

She started feeling sleepy and went up to the bed falling asleep as she laid her head on the pillow going to dreamland