Midnight sky

Narrator pov:The joy of people laughing,enjoying their time together

Narrator pov:
The joy of people laughing,enjoying their time together.Seeing that made Mari happy again remembering how her parents showed her around the kingdom in a young age making her remember every detail that day and since that she always visited all the places where her parent's took her to see the wonders of the Elysian kingdom just to remember her time with her parents.

"You're okay Mari?" Lucas asked her making Mari mind come back from thinking "I'm fine just thinking about things" she said to him walking up to a game stand "How do you play?" She asked Lucas making walk up to the game to see which game was it.

"Well you grab the gun and you start shooting the targets since they will be passing by fast" Lucas said to her making Mari more interested on it "Mmm seems fun I wanna try it" she said to him.

"okay but I will go first since I'm good at this" Lucas said to her making Mari laugh "okay show me great shooter" Mari said to him making both of them laugh "1,2,3 go" the game operator yell out making Lucas start shooting the targets.

As a minute passed the game stopped making Lucas check on how many targets he shot "Ur majesty you shot 10 targets" the game operator said making the people behind them both clap and impressed on Lucas shooting skills.

"Told yeah I'm good" Lucas said to Mari with a smirk making Mari more competitive "Be careful you don't want to pull something" some guy said making everyone laugh but for Mari she knew what to do "ohh I wont" she said turning around with a smile.

Once she grabbed the rifle she nodded to the game operator to know she was ready,as the game operator counted down Mari took a deep breath and started loading the bullet hearing go making her start hitting the targets quickly.

Everyone around her noticed how quickly she hit different areas of the stand making Lucas wonder if she even hit the targets.As the timer went off making Mari put the rifle down seeing that each target had been hit in the middle of the target making everyone shock on how she did that.

"Oh my, young lady you shot every target" the game operator said making Mari smirk to the person that called her "Well it seems like I didn't pull something" Mari said with a smile leaving the area.

"Lucas aren't you coming?" Mari yell at him "I'm coming" he said to her walking up to her to the next stall knowing that it was going to be a long night.