Queen

5 months later~As both kingdoms reunited together, Mari was back home to her kingdom reading a book listing to the birds tweet and the wind passing by making it a coldbreeze pass by but one thing that kept bugging her was Eveline

5 months later~
As both kingdoms reunited together, Mari was back home to her kingdom reading a book listing to the birds tweet and the wind passing by making it a cold
breeze pass by but one thing that kept bugging her was Eveline.

She was still trying to figure out what happened to Eveline that night.She always checked the paths of the forest to find her and in the palace but nothing, Mari sighed and looked at the white flowers growing by her making her smile.

She went up to them and gently touch the petal feeling it's softness "What happened to you Eveline?" Mari said getting up and went back where she was getting her book and walking back to the palace but stopped in the staircase catching arrow and breaking it.

"I'm surprise ur still alive" Mari said turning around to see who shoot the arrow to her and smirked when she saw it was Eveline "you monster you killed Alexander!" She yelled at Mari pointing her arrow at her,making Mari walk up to Eveline placing her forehead in front of the arrow.

"I did and what about it Eveline he's dead" Mari said "You left him Eveline,left him to die alone.Aren't you disappointed in ur self,you left the person you love to die" Mari said making Eveline tense up remembering how she left him and went back to Khispire without looking back.

She looked at Mari seeing her demon form in front of her making her drop her bow and arrow " I will tell king Khispire that you kill his son and suffer what you did!" She yelled at Mari making stopped and put her head down but once she did that she snapped her fingers making Eveline see darkness around her.

"No not this again" Eveline said remembering last time she saw her nightmares come back and haunt her. While Eveline passed out on the floor,Mari looked at her and smirked "Guards,take Eveline to my room also bring carriage I want Alexander things in the carriage.

I will be visiting the Khispire kingdom" she said to them making them bow and grabbing Eveline taking her to Mari's room "I should visit Khispire it's been a long time I visited them,I should ask Victor if he wants to come with me it will be like a mini date" Mari squealed from happiness making her fly up and go visit her honey.