Starry night

Narrator pov:As everyone started falling asleep, Mari couldn't sleep that night she tried different ways but nothing helped her fall asleep

Narrator pov:
As everyone started falling asleep, Mari couldn't sleep that night she tried different ways but nothing helped her fall asleep.

Couple of minutes passed but nothing she was still wide awake "I need some air" she said leaving her room,as she walked down the hall she looked at the paintings seeing how they looked so happy.

She sighed and walked downstairs to the garden area,she went to the balcony looked up to see the starry sky "I miss you mom and dad"she said feeling her eyes getting watery until she heard the balcony door open,she turned to see Victor in the door "oh Mari,are you okay?"Victor said to her as he walked up to her.

"I'm okay "she said to him with a nervous laughter and whipping her tears "you were crying weren't you?" Victor asked her with a worry tone "pfff me crying never just got some dirt on my eyes that's why" she said to him with awkward smile but Victor knew she was crying.

"It's fine,if you don't want to say I'm not pressuring you"He said to her with a warm smile "Well i just miss my parents,i felt like yesterday all three of us were playing with baby chicks laughing and having the best time ever but now i just feel like something so important broke something inside of me" she said to him putting her head down into the cold balcony top.

"I felt like that when I found out my parents died,I was still a kid but when Evan told me they were killed I felt like everything crashed down fast not letting me understand what was happening at the time"Victor said to her looking down.

Mari went up to him and hugged him,he was was surprised by the sudden hug but felt everything disappeared out of nowhere he was brought back from sniffs coming from Mari.

"Mari"he said to her hugging her back "Yeah" she asked him "Are you crying?"He asked her "no just got allergies"she said to him making him smile "Mari you can talk to me"he said to her making Mari look at him with tears coming down her face.

"Sorry I look so bad when I cry"she said to him whipping her tears with her sleeve "no you don't look bad crying" he said to her "Yeah sure"she said to him with a sarcastic tone pulling away from the hug.

"Mari you don't look bad at all you looked cute.." he said very quietly but Mari heard it clear making her red "So you think I'm cute?" She said to him with a smirk making him panic "ahhh I mean y-you are but I-I think ur beautiful too"Victor said with awkward smile to her making her laugh.

"thanks Victor I really need that " she said to him making him look away "Anyways why are you up?" Mari asked him "I had nightmare that's why" he said to her "Really why?" She asked him walking down the path looking at the flowers seeing how beautiful they were blooming in the moonlight.