Love story 1/2

Narrator pov:
It was 6 in the morning all the servants got up and started planning what they have to do for the day, the maids started opening curtains so the sun rays came in to brighten up the halls after that they started cleaning up the dinning area as the chefs started making breakfast having fresh ingredients that got from the garden.

The Cipher Parents got up and started preparing a bag for their day trip with their kids and guest "Ur majesty do you need help carrying that box?"one of the chefs said to her but smiled and told him.

"Ohh don't worry it's just a small box"she laid it on the back of the carriage and walked away as the servants were shock how she lift a heavy box.

Time passes and it was time for breakfast,the maids started knocking in the doors to go in and wake them up,as they opened the curtains and let the sun in all of them were up trying the hardest to wake up but failed and started waking up but they ...

Time passes and it was time for breakfast,the maids started knocking in the doors to go in and wake them up,as they opened the curtains and let the sun in all of them were up trying the hardest to wake up but failed and started waking up but they we're given their clothes and knew that they had to get ready.

After some couple of minutes when they were done getting dressed all of them started going downstairs the triplets trying to walk down the stairs, Mari helping Victor not to fall down and the Cipher sisters sleeping walking.

"Jesus all of you look like zombies did all of you not sleep last night?" Mrs.cipher said to them but they were in space trying to figure what she said until Mr.Cipher placed a book hard in the table and made them wake up.

"Sorry dad were just tired from yesterday ball that's why" Sirena said putting her hair back in a pony tell "Yes we're sorry Mr. and Mrs.Cipher we just had a lot of fun and still tired from dancing" Raven said getting her napkin and placing on her lap.

"Well today we will show all you around the Cipher kingdom" said Mrs.Cipher passing the pancakes around,they were happy to look around the cipher kingdom before they leave.After they were done breakfast all of them started getting their things ready for their trip.

As they went to the town everyone was having a nervous feeling in their stomach but they just didn't put attention to it

As they went to the town everyone was having a nervous feeling in their stomach but they just didn't put attention to it. Mrs.Cipher told them they arrived to town and it was time to show them around Mr.Cipher diced to divide into two groups: