Love story 2/2

First group~Mrs.Cipher, Raven,Sirena,Luna and Elissa
Second group~Mr.Cipher,Victor,Cerise,Dayna and Mari

Narrator pov~The group girls we're starting to get full once they tried everything they couldn't believe how much they eat Mrs.Cipher decide to go shopping since her group were about to trow up everything they eat.

As they arrived to the fashion part of the town Mrs.Cipher saw sparkle on the girls eyes amazed on how many styles of clothing and jewelry they had all of them knew that they were in fashion heaven.

While the girls we're trying clothes the other group was walking to the next location,they started noticing colorful plants appearing on the way to the location.

"Mr.Cipher why are they many colorful plants growing here?" Asked Mari "Well since the kingdom was being made the people noticed this beautiful vibrant plants growing in this part of the kingdom,so instead of destroying it everyone started bringing seeds to grow many different plants so it would be the treasure of our kingdom" said Mr.Cipher as he moved and showed is group all the many vibrant color plants growing.

"This place is stunning" said Cerise as everyone started walking to different places of the garden they thought they were just fake plants but once they touched the leafs they felt happier and calmer then before "Do you guys feel more energetic and less stressful?" asked Victor wondering why they felt more better than before.

"You guys got a little help from the plants"said Mr.Cipher as he touched the roses all of them noticed that the rose petals were changing color instead of red they changed into pink the group had so many questions specifically on how the roses just changed color and why they felt so much better.

"How did the plants helps us feel relaxed?"asked Cerise but once Mr.Cipher was going to say something but was stopped by his wife that was holding many bags of clothes as well her group.

"Nobody knows the truth about this garden since it was here when they were creating the kingdom but I remember when my father use to tell me story's about the kingdom that Lizzie made a promise here with someone she cared the most to feel happiness ,so that's why when you touch the plants you feel relaxed and feel happy" Mrs.Cipher said to them while her group were dead tired from eating and shopping for countless hours.

"Jesus you two have so many bags"Cerise said to her sisters "Yeah plus what did you get us?"asked Victor to both of them just to get a fake smile and a laugh from them "We kind off forgot about you guys...." Said Raven and Luna quietly so both their siblings wouldn't hear but Victor and Cerise just looked at each other's and knew that they were about to murder their sisters.

"Ohhh Mari we got you something"said Luna quickly when Mari was walking up to them "Really you got me something" said Mari surprised "We did,here we got you different outfits so once we go back home you will be more comfortable" said Raven as she give Mari 3 bags of clothing she thanked them.