Darkness takes over

Narrator pov:The group started walking in the hallway but stopped when Luna looked at a painting "it's behind this painting we have to move it" Luna said to them

Narrator pov:
The group started walking in the hallway but stopped when Luna looked at a painting "it's behind this painting we have to move it" Luna said to them.

Victor and Luna started grabbing one of the side painting putting it down but once the moonlight hit the painting they saw a family.

"Who is that?" Cerise asked making Victor look at the girl knowing he she looked familiar "The little girl looks so familiar but I don't know where doe" Victor said to them but was stopped from someone yelling making them hurry up and walk in the secret room closing behind them seeing candles lighting a path to somewhere.
~The painting they saw~

They started walking following path until Luna stopped in front of a wall "What the heck the maps says there's a door here but there isn't nothing" Luna said to them checking the map if it was right they started looking around but Cerise noticed a...

They started walking following path until Luna stopped in front of a wall "What the heck the maps says there's a door here but there isn't nothing" Luna said to them checking the map if it was right they started looking around but Cerise noticed a small hole in the wall.

"Hey there's a hole here" Cerise said to them looking out to see something glowing "There's something in the other side" Cerise said to them getting up from the floor all of them we're thinking on how what to do but Cerise remembered her little helpers.

"Don't freak out but I know what to do" Cerise said snapping her finger appearing her little helpers "Their so cute" Raven said "What are they?" Luna said poking of them making it purr "Did it just purr" Luna said holding the little guy.

"I think it likes you" Cerise said holding one of them "Hey little can you break this wall?" Cerise said making all of them jump up and down "Okay thank you guys" she said to them making all of them go in the hole.

After so some minutes they started to notice something break down in the wall making them step back just to see the wall break just to see Cerises little helpers on top of each other making a tower.

"Damn those little guys know what to do" Victor said walking up to the new room making the triplets follow him "Thank you little guys you can rest now" Cerise said grabbing them and sending back to her room so they could rest.