Old Friend's New Enemy's

Narrator pov:Evan was shock looking at his old beat friend,he couldn't believe Lucas in front of him with smile making him feel anger and sadnesses mix together

Narrator pov:
Evan was shock looking at his old beat friend,he couldn't believe Lucas in front of him with smile making him feel anger and sadnesses mix together. "H-How are you here?" Evan ask him having a mix emotion face,Lucas walked to him looking at Joseph with a devilish smile and stopped where Evan was.

"Well old friend,I had luck with me and I finally found you" Lucas said to him making Evan breakdown in front of them,Victor looked at his brother and couldn't believe a new side he never saw from his brother before.

As a couple of minutes pass Evan has stopped crying and looked at Lucas "Good to see you again Lucas"he said with a smile making Victor confused by Evan's expressions "Good for you too Evan"Lucas said bringing Evan to a bear hug making Evan Yelp from the tight hug,they both parted ways and looked at each other and started laughing at each other.

"Brother who is this?" Victor asked Evan "ohh Lucas this Victor my brother remember him" Evan asked him "Yeah I do,he was so small the last time I saw him" Lucas said chuckling "How do you know my brother?" Victor asked him.

"Well it's a long story but we hated each other at first and that made us get in trouble so both our moms decided on sending on a camping trip and god it was hell that weekend" Lucas said making him and Evan remember on how they o most got eaten a life by a bear.

"Ahh, I still remember on how we got lost trying to go back to our camp site just discover that we were walking in circles" Evan said laughing remembering it "Oooo those were the best times and we even became best friends from that time" Lucas said to Evan but Victor got distracted on how Joseph reaction was,he looked he was mad at Lucas and it made him think why he was mad just from seeing Lucas.

Joseph pov:
How in the hell he's here,he's so post to be dead for sure but now he's here acting like everything is fine,I have to think about something to finish getting rid of him for good. "Joseph are you okay?,you seem to be somewhere else" Victor asked me.

"Nothing young lord,I'm just a little stressed out about things" I say to him "Joseph,prepare a great feast for our guest,today we celebrated the comeback of my best friend" Evan said to me with a huge smile.