The beginning

^•^

Wendy ( Jisoo's and Lisa's mother) , Irene ( Tae's mother ) , Jin and Namjoon were friends since high school . They were best friends . One day when Wendy and Irene was pregnant They both promised each otger that they will make their friendship more strong and make it family .

Yes !! They decided that Jisoo and Taehyung will marry eachother . After Taehyung was born Jin and Irene moved to Seoul from Busan . Jin got a new job in seoul . Tae and Jisoo have really never met before .

Wendy and Namjoon was blessed with another daughter Lisa . The tomwo sisters loved eachother and their parents so much . They never hide anything from their parents . But when jisoo was three years old and Lisa was Two , Their mother got sick , the doctors said that she has a bad heart and will die . The doctors did everything they coud but couldn't save Wendy .

Wendy and namjoon was at the hospital . Namjoon's eyes were filled with tears . He loved his wife so much . He couldn't see her wife in this state. Then wendy said " joonie promise me you will take care of our daughters " namjoon promised her . " joonieee , can you remember that we promised our friends that we will make our daughter and their son marry ?" Asked wendy . " Yes " said" namjoon . " make sure Jisoo will marry Tae , because i am sure that they were ment for eachother . Promise me Namjoon . This is my last wish " she said as a tear fell from her eyes . Namjoon promised her and hugged her tight . Wendy died in namjoon's hands .

That was the last they saw Wendy . After she left this world Namjoon was heart broken . He couldn't understand his daughters as Wendy did . He did his best . He was proud that his daughters were hard working girls . After Jisoo got a scholarship she and Lisa went to seoul with Namjoon . Namjoon bought a house near the high school. Where Jisoo and Lisa will be going for the rest of their school life .

Jisoo have already been in Collage for a year . Now Lisa is also going to the same collage .

^•^

Kim Jisoo a simple girl . She is a second year collage student in Milaro Collage seoul .

Jisoo woke up when her alarm went off . She looked at the time it was 6.00 am . She turned off the alarm and sat up in her bed . She rubbed her eyes and yawned . Jisoo looked around , she was in her and Lisa's shared room .

It was colored in dark blue . It wasn't a big room neither a small . It is a normal sized room enough for the two sisters . There was a desk to the left of the room and a cupboard next to it . There werent many toys or weird stuff . Only the most important stuff to the sisters . The wall had three pictures on it , one with Lisa and Jisoo in it , and another with Namjoon their father and the last one was a picture with their mom . Wendy was carrying Lisa and Jisoo was holding Wendys hand . The girls loved their mother but there wasnt lots of memerios of her .

Jisoo got off from her bed . She went to the bathroom and did her morning reutin . She came from the bathroom suprised to see her sister Lisa still sleeping , when it's 6.30 am !

Jisoo POV

I was suprised to se my little sister Lisa still sleeping when it's 6.30 in the morning ! If she sleeps she's going to be late in her first day to collage ! I went near her bed and shaked her , i called her name but still no response . I grabbed her from her pijamas and pulled her out of the bed . She fell to the ground .

Finally she opened her eyes . She frowned her eyebrows giving me a cold look .

Lisa : yah!!! Why did you pull me out of the bed ?? Ow 😥 my back hurts . She whinnies .