Food - Frog

Jisoo and Taehyung are now married. Their marriage was on a saturday and the next t
Day was full for themselves . But neither of them wanted to spend with eachother . The couple was gifted with friges ( guess who gave them that 😉 ) , Beds , flowers and a house .

The house was really big it was colored in grey and it also had it's own swimming pool . Its big for just the two of the thought Jisoo , but Taehyung thought it was too small for him . ( boys right 😏 )

Taehyung and Jisoo were sitting in their shared room . Taehyung was smiling and texting , Jisoo knew he was texting Sana , while Jisoo glared at Taehyung .

Taehyung : stop glaring at me .Brat ! He said in a annoyed cold tone .

Jisoo : Then what do you want me to do !? .

Taehyung : How about you be a good brat and do my homework .

Jisoo : what i already did all your homework from last week.

Taehyung : then do my this weeks homework .

Jisoo : we dont have any . She said rolling her eyes .

Taehyung : well then go to the kitchen and do your work , maid ! He said in a mocking voice .

Jisoo : i am not your maid ! Jisoo defended herself .

Taehyung : you are not my wife either . So just go out of site before i vomit . He said giving her a disgusted look .

Jisoo was hurt and angry . But she couldn't do anything . She went out of their shared room looking at Tae , who started to text again . She went down stairs to their living room .

Jisoo POV

Argh!! I cant believe him. Why do he always want to hurt me while i was thinking i got a call from my sister Lisa . I was so happy . I answered the call not thinking anything else.

Lisa : hello Unnie..

Jisoo : Hello .

Lisa : Unnie are you okay . How us your new house . Oh i have to say i miss you terribly . Oh i wish you were here . Any way did Taehyung bully you or hurt you . Are you guys in the same room . What is her doing . Omo i have lots of question !!! Answer me . She squealed .

I laughed . I also miss her , but she is too worried .

Jisoo : I'm fine . Everything's good and yes I do also miss you a lot . But tomorrow we can meet in college.

Lisa : yes unnie . I can't wait !

Jisoo : 😂 haha I know .

We both talked for a while and we hang up the call . I went to mine and Taehyung's room and i saw he wasn't there .

Where have he gone . I heard a noise from the next room . It's actually there are lots of rooms in this house this is so big , but we both had to share one because of our parents. Next to our room there is another bed room , it has a side door so you can enter from mine and Taehyung's room . The door was lightly open .

I went to the door and picked to see the other room . I saw Taehyung in that room texting . He turned around I think he saw me . He started speaking.

Taehyung: this is my room and that will be your room . I don't want to be in the same room as you . I need to tell you the rules .

Jisoo: what rules? What is he talking about ? And why did he change rooms , I kind of feel sad .

Taehyung: I don't see you as my wife you are more like a maid to me .