Hurt

Jisoo POV

It's was at last end of the day . I went down to the junior classes to meet Lisa .

Jisoo : hey ! Lisa! I waved at her . She came to me . She look kind of sad .

Lisa : yes , Jisoo .

Jisoo : are you okay ? You sound sad .

Lisa : oh no , Hehe . she nervously laughed . I miss you .

Jisoo : i miss you too. I hugged her she hugged me back .

Jisoo : so wanna walk home together .

Lisa : um.. Jisoo . I-I . I mean you should go with Taehyung . I'll go by myself .

Jisoo : but

Lisa : No buts unnie . Just go i can go home .

Jisoo : okay love you .

Lisa : love you too.

Hmm.. suspicious . Something was wrong I can smell it . But why didnt she say ? Maybe she want to go home alone . I shrugged it off and walked home .

I open the door and enterd . Taehyung wasn't there . Maybe he is with Sana . Huh.. the plate its empty . So he ate my food ? Wow awesome !

I felt happy . I went to my room did my work and some of Taehyungs .

Jungkook POV

Lisa walked out of our class and went to speak with her sister Jisoo . I saw Lisa was very nervous. Maybe she lied . Hmm... Lisa walked back in to our class .

Jungkook: Ready princess?

Lisa : Don't call me princess!

Jungkook: yeah whatever.

Everyone in the class already left . We sat quietly

We are both now in detention room sitying alone without any teachers . I glanced at Lisa she was writing something on her book . I wanted to start some kind of confession but she won't look up . So i gave up after sometime .

I got a text from Taehyung , he asked " Where are you right now ? Why are you not here " i replyed him "I'm in detention with Ms Lalisa" . "Really wantmeto get you out ?" He asked me . I was geting bored so i said "yes,both me and Lisa" ."okay done" he replyed me .

After a minute the door of the detention room swung open reliving Taehyung and Sana !! Oh why am i even questioning its obvious .

I is ghed and got up. I grabed Lisa from her arm and dragged her toher feet . She blinked trying to what's going on . She's cute when she is confused .

Lisa : where are you taking me ? And why are they here ?

Jungkook : we are going . Why do you want to stay here ?

Lisa : yeah , I dont want to get in trouble because of you .

Jungkook : just come . I said frimly

Lisa : No ! She said in the same frimness

Jungkook :if you won't come be ready for more Frogs in your desk and more detentions with me . I said coldly

Lisa : Fine ! But where are we going and do we have to go with them ? She asked pointing Taehyung and Sana . I know Lisa hate both of them much as her sister .

Taehyung : you can go any where you want

Sana : BTW we dont want you with us

Lisa : yeah . You think you clever huh !? You both are cheaters ! She shouted then it hit me Sana dont now Jisoo and Taehyung are married and sana is taehyung sister in law !