Dip in the pool

( Few days later )

Taehyung POV

I woke up . Aargh its another boring , stupid day the good thing was today is saturday . I should go and meet my Girlfriend Sana . I got up from my bed and Changed my clothes .

I then heard my phone ringing i picked it up , its from My mom Irene .

Call....

Irene : Hello Tae .

Tae : yes eomma

Irene : so how are you doing ?

Tae : I'm fine but now i'm going out can we talk later ?

Irene : oh your going ... huh.. I say you should take Jisoo with you .

Tae : what !? no ! I dont want her to come with me .

Irene : young boy you must take her with you . She's maybe bord .

Tae : So ?! Cant she go stay with her friends ?

Irene : Taehyung she is your wife ! Not a random girl . Just take her with you or else .

Tae : fine .!

Irene : Good boy .

Tae : yeah whatever

Irene : I love you .bye

Tae : yeah i know ! .

I said and ended the call .

Aish now i have to take Jisoo with me . Aarghh great ! Another day with the stupid woman .

I walked to her room . Without knocking i open the door .she was startled .

Tae : Get ready quick , We are going out . FYI its not a date !I'm just taking you cuz my eomma told so . Get ready !

I said coldly to her . She stared at me for a while . Then i remembered she cant get dressed if I am here . So i went to my car and waited for Jisoo .she came and i started driving to a near hotel .

( At the hotel )