Incident in cafeteria

Author POV

Jisoo : Fine ! I will tell you .
Jisoo looked at the other three curious girls and bent down , the other three girls also did the same . They lowered their heads .

Jisoo : okay Rose . This is the reason i like taehyu even if he bully's me .

Jennie : bully !! You get bullied!?

Lisa : Yah !! Jennie don't shout shh 🤫

Jennie : omo sorry . She whispered

Then Jisoo started to tell thw story . As that day memories came into Both Lisa and Jisoo's minds .

Flashback ( high school )

Lisa was in her last period . She waited till the bell ring , so she and her Sister could go home togther . Finally the bell rang . Lisa took her bag and skiped through the hallway happily to meet Jisoo , But she accidentally bumped into a boy .

Jungkook : hey !!! Where do you think your going ! Cant you see huh!? He shouted at the scared girl , Who was bowing and saying sorry . Jungkook looked at her for a moment . He thought she was cute .

Lisa : omoo i didnt see you there .

Jungkook : what the hell , am i invincible or something !? Huh .

Lisa : no no its that-

Taehyung : bro you should just do what we usually do to people who cant see us .

Jungkook : oh you mean bully her ?

Taehyung : yes . Dude or what are ypu going to do let her go and make a you look like a idiot !?

Lisa : bu-bully . Lisa stuttered as she said the word.

Jisoo was waiting for her sister to come so they can go home together , but as she waited there was no sign of Lisa . So she thought that she should look for Lisa . Jisoo went back to the school , while she was walking she saw a crowd of boys . She looked at the boys , they were all turned there backs to Jisoo , Jisoo look up from their shoulders to see what was happening . She saw a blonde haired girl with bangs , her eyes was filled with tears like to brust any moment , then she recognized that the boys were going to bully her sister !  She panicked .

Jisoo ran to Lisa and Pushed away Jungkook , Jungkook well to the ground . Jisoo faced the other boys and showing her back to Lisa . Lisa tugged Jisoo's Shirt .

Jungkook : yah!! What are you doing !

Jisoo : i wont ket you bully Lisa ! She shouted . This time Jungkook didnt reply her But one of Jungkook's friend Taehyung said .

Taehyung : why do you even care !? Leave now or you will be in her place . For a moment the hallway was filled with silence . Jungkook got up he stood up in his feet and glared at the blonde haired girl behind the dark haired Jisoo .

Jisoo : i wont leave !

Jungkook  : why do you even care ?

Jisoo : because she is my sister .

Lisa : no unnie . You dont have to do this . Please leave . I am the one they want not you . She said as pulling lisa from her shirt .

Taehyung : okay ! Enough with the drama ! Now i will give you girls two options , one you keep Lisa or who ever bumped into my friend here and we will deal with her or two Lisa can go and you will have to stay here and we will deal with you instead .

Jisoo : do what ever you wont to do to me . But dont hurt her ! Let her go and you cant hurt her , or troble her . Let her be .

Taehyung : Fine . Deal is a deal