Rainy day

Jisoo and Lisa are in there old room talking about there life . After sometimes laughing and giggling there topic became about Taehyung and Sana .

Lisa : They dont even look together . I mean heloves Sana and sana is cheating on him !

Jisoo : wait what ! Cheating !?

Lisa : yeah ... i saw her kising another man in public .

Jisoo : wow ! We better not tell Taehyung . He will be shocked .

Lisa : oh come on . I say we should tell him or at least show him , his precious girlfriend Sana !

Jisoo : no ... Tae really loves her and if he found out that she's cheating his heart will break .

Lisa : yes and that will be good . Cuz he have to taste his own medicine ! He broke your heart and he also have to know the feeling !

Jisoo : What if he cant handle it ?

Lisa : Oh ... stop defending him . I'm telling you , you should ignore him .

Jisoo : why would i do that he is my husband .

Lisa : yeah ,and he's also Sana's boyfriend . So you should ignore him at least for a week .dont talk to him . And i'm going to ignore that Jungkook . He didn't even help us . So i'm not gonna talk to him !

Jisoo : aargh !!Fine !

Lisa : yeiii ..lisa hugged Jisoo and they turned on the TV to waych a drama .

while the girls were talking and watching TV in there old shared room . Jungkook was with Taehyung in there favourite cafe . Jungkook had a straight face and was staring right through Taehyung's eyes . Taehyung was confused by the youngers actions but manage to stay still staring back . Jungkook broke the silence and spoke .

Jungkook : Hyung , Why did you do that ? He asked still staring deeply at Taehyungs eyes .

Tae : Did what ? .taehyung asked not knowing what the younger was talking about.

Jungkook : Why did you pull Jisoo noona down the pool . He asked rasing his voice a little 

Tae : oh.. That cuz i wanted to ... anyways whyare you asking me this ?

Jungkook : Hyung ! How could you do that  , what if she drowned or hit her head ! Jungkook rose his voice little by little but did change his gaze or his calm face

Tae : she didn't ! . Taehyung defended himself .

Jungkook : Tae , If you dont like her say it to her nicely and say you dont want her as your wife . It may break her heart but she could at least move on .  I know i'm your maknea and i have done everything you said , but tell me what is the couse of you bulling her ? ..... is it because she stood up for her sister when someone was bulling ? Huh !?

Tae : She also bullied Sana . Taehyung retorted

Jungkook : You believe that ? Jisoo a girl who never talk back to you , just cried quietly and never looked at your eyes , would bully Someone like Sana ?

Tae : But i saw them . Taehyung said uncomfortable knowing he was wrong and JK is right .

Jungkook : what did you see ? Did you see Jisoo hitting your so precious girlfriend ? Did you hyung !?

Tae : n..no..

Jungkook : You only saw Jisoo and Sana staring at eachother and Sana's fake crys . I dont know what you see in her  , but if you really love Sana then love her we're not stoping . But dont hurt Jisoo she got nothing to do . Most importantly I'm sure you Sana must be cheating on you in this very minute !