Little guilt ?

Tae POV

Jisoo is still sleeping but her fever is getting litte better .she have been sleeping all day but i didnt want to wake her up . She mutters "Sorry" and sometimes says my name .maybe she's having a nightmare ...

I got a wet towel and kept it on her forehand so her heat will go down . I asked a doctor to come and see if Jisoo is ok..

Doctor : you don't need to worry mr. Kim your wife is just having a fever she just need to rest .

Taehyung: okay thank you doctor .

Doctor: here give her this medicine. He said handing me a medicine box .

I nodded in agreement . Then he left .

Taehyung: so Jisoo you need to be a good girl and have these medicines . I smiled at her and kept her medicine in the table near her bed and left the room .

I went to my room and wrapped up into my blanket ....hmm... but why am i helping her ? Did Jungkook made me like this .... no way ...but it's kind of my fault not letting her take my car .. Why did Jk tell me to let her go easily ... even if I divorce her that want matter cuz she also dosen't want this marriage , right ? . After thinking and thinking i finally felt a sleep.

Jisoo POV .

Oww... my head it hurts .. but i feel little bitbetter now , but my vision is still blurry .. hmm.... whats that delicious smell ... chicken !!!! .

I quickly lifted my head up to see what it was and as i guessed it is chicken soup ! Forr me .

I was sleeping ? But what is the time ... I cant remember when i went to bed .. but then a small flashback came on my mind . I was with my sister Lisa and we were enjoying our time together . Then i remember this speacial part when she said "Jisoo, you should ignore Taehyung"

So i need to ignore Taehyung ??? By the way why am i wearing a boys oversized shirt ? Ahh... no time to think about that i need to eat !!!!

I started eating my chicken .. it taste so good !!! I love it ... After I finished i went to the chicken and washed the bowl . Wheres Taehyung ? No no jisoo pull yourself together ...you need to ignore him be cold .... okay Jisoo fighting !

Author POV

As Lisa told Jisoo , Jisoo decided to ignore Tae . But in Jisoo's case she dosen't remember after she had the talk with lisa . Cuz of her sickness she was unconscious .

That day Taehyung came home around 6pm . He first went to his room and changed his clothes and went to Jisoo's room to check up on her . Jisoo was there sitting on her bed texting her friends .

Tae : oh... Your awake ..

Jisoo : yeah i am ... is there a problem ? Jisoo asked coldly .

What the hell is wrong with Jisoo ... is she acting cold to me !? Taehyung thought .

Tae : oh.. no... Do you remember what happened yesterday ?

Jisoo : yeah... i was with Lisa then i came home and slept .. jisoo said casually.

Tae : you didnt come- but before Taehyung could finished the door bell rang .

Jisoo : i'll get that .

Jisoo said and walked pass Taehyung ... Taehyung was feeling weird ... is Jisoo ignoring him ? Why is that ? Is she cheating ? Wait whatam i thinking i have a gf ...