Preview of: The Youngest Stark

Being a Stark is hard. Well, for me at least. I hate the attention and with a name like Stark's attention is all you get. One person who loves it is my brother Tony, you know I love cheeseburgers, Women, "I am Ironman'', billionaire, brother.... Yeah, that's him. I love my brother, but his personality can be a tab bit too much. I never met someone as arrogant as him. We have a goo- why am I trying to lie, we have a decent relationship. He bought me my apartment and pays the bills but rarely we spend time together and when we do he always rushes off, either for a thing at the lab, a party, or having a girl sign a NDA because he's that much of a, how do you put it, oh yeah... a hoe.

Well, this organization called Hydra, whatever that is, had kidnapped me, but apparently it has something to do with my brother, "Where's your big brother now?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I don't have a brother."

"Why lie now, we know you are Heaven Stark, the younger sister of Tony Stark, who is Ironman," the light-skinned scruffy beard short haired man stated as he hit me.
I spat out blood "Oh that brother..." I slightly chuckled.

"What are you laughing at..." the guy hit me again.

"I'm laughing at the fact that you think me and my brother talk. Bet you he doesn't even care about me. I mean come on you guys abducted me from my apartment... he bought that for me so he didn't have to worry about me and he could do his own thing."

A guy in the background said, "damn that's fucked up." "SHUT UP!" the guy who was hitting me yelled at the other one. "Well, we are going to make a little video to give to brother dearest and let's see if he'll care about you then."

They untied me, but I was too weak to fight them off. The Hydra agents moved me to this oval thing and strapped me in, "HEY! What is this for?! Why am I in this container?". They didn't listen to me. They are all at the camera, making sure everything was good to film.

"Alright, we are good to go."

"Alright," the camera started recording.

"Well, hi there Tony... you're probably wondering why you are getting this video... well we just want you Tony.... see we need your weapons and if you don't want to give them to us, we'll make it hard for you to say no." They pan the camera to me.

"See your sister here thinks you don't care about her, and frankly I agree, well my other partners think you do so here's the deal with your weapons for your sister. Well, that was the first deal but see my partners are nicer than me so here's what I'm going to do, see that machine that she's in, well it's a knock off replica of the one your buddy Steve Rogers was in when they gave him the serum. Well, we also of a knock off version of the serum as well but we don't know it's effects yet so you are going to watch this video and watch her suffer as we conduct the first ever trial run on her and see if we got another super-solider on our hands." He said with a condensing smirk as he turned on the machine.

The doors close, "TONY!!!!" "PLEASE... LET ME OUT" I screamed. They trapped me inside. They tied my arms down and I couldn't feel my body until... I felt something inject into my arm. I let out a blood-curdling scream. My body was going through so much pain, it was torture.

"Ah... listen Tony, aren't her screams just lovely," the Hydra agent jumped and clapped with joy. After a while of me screaming, I passed out, and they stopped the machine and took me out.

A few months passed, and Tony hasn't heard from me. My school I used to go to has kept messaging him, telling him I'm not showing up, but he's too busy to notice. I am still under Hydra's control. Turns out that test trial they did on me gave me powers. I have pryokinesis and telekinesis, well that's what they told me. They are training me to become their own play toy because they haven't sent the video; they said they are waiting for the right time to send it.