Notes part two

Guys I just wanted to update to say that this story was written with the best of intentions. I don't believe in hate and I don't believe in ostracising anyone for their romantic choices. I actually really wasn't sure who Lydia should end up with, and for awhile I thought she should end up with Ethan because I just love a story about forgiveness. That being said, Lydia is Christian and the story is about accepting what God chooses for her. She chooses Matt in the end because he is Gods choice for her. Also she loves his parents. In a marriage, there are seasons and sometimes it's hard to be faithful which is why I have the time travel theme.

I'm editing this as I sit in a hotel room in Busan, Seoul. It's been years since I've seen my grandma and I've come to visit her. It's very quiet outside, just a bit of construction work. Here in Korea you don't see a lot of mixed race couples. It's nothing like Australia. If I ever had kids I'd probably raise them in Korea. The older I get the more comfortable I am in a homogeneous society. I don't think that's a bad thing, that's just the right of the elderly. I don't think there's anything wrong with mixed race love, I didn't write this novel to bash on that— I wanted to explore what it meant to learn to love yourself. Of course, the journey is never ending and any marriage has its ups and downs and doesn't end with realising that you're a self lover.
Also, I've started a new novel I'd love for you to check it out —Lots of love and God bless, jinjoo

Please try to remember that in the story, if you got all the clues, Ethan's kids end up together with Lydia's kids. They end up in-laws. So they'd be related by marriage to johns family— a big old multicultural family.