Chapter 6

Nat's POV
We had just offered a high schooler a chance to be part of S.H.I.E.L.D which in their case could lead to working for the Avengers and she declined! I mean everyone else in this school would kill for this opportunity. But it seemed as if she was holding back on something, because i saw a slight chance in her facial expressions. I don't think anybody else picked that up, but i was raised in the red room so i did. It seemed suspicious and so i wanted to keep an eye on her for the time being, but i was knocked out of my thoughts when Nick was knocked out of his fazed state and started talking to us

Nick Fury's POV
Okay, so this child declined S.H.I.E.L.D! Nobody does that! Especially not a teenager! "Right, so we've just revealed who we are and who we work for to a child that has not agreed to join us and therefore is not being legally binded to keep it a secret. I say, the rest of you use nanotechnology disguises as the rest of the teachers in this school so we can keep an eye on her. We can't have these secret's being released, okay!?"
Tony- "she has no one to tell tough Fury, i mean she doesn't have any friends! And why are we being teachers as well!? I mean you have the rest of the team already doing it!"
Does he ever shut his damn mouth! "Well she has use of the internet and could spill our secrets that way, and she's way to dangerous to be left alone as we saw yesterday. So as soon as     we think that she's no longer a threat or that she joins S.H.I.E.L.D., you will go undercover as teachers!"
Tony- how are we meant to do that there's barely any classes that are available for us to teach!
"That is why me and hill will be Principal and vice-principal, Nat will be the P.E. Teacher and you will be helping Bruce in the science department, okay! You will start tomorrow seeing as the bell has just rang! You will have a meeting tonight to discuss with the rest what will be happening in the forthcoming weeks. Natasha and Hill, can you take care of that for me please?"
Tony wasn't happy with this, but him with his big ego he just left because he'd had enough of the conversation
They nodded and left whilst Tony left anyway, i might kill him one day, but for now i need to mentally prepare myself to handle kids for 6 hours a day. Actually i might need to kill Stark in order for my mood to stay safe around kids

Emma's POV
I didn't end up going back to class as the bell had rung, so i just headed straight home. In all fairness the fact that a secret agency was in my school and offered me a position really weirded me out. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for those people because i know that they aren't just gonna leave after I've rejected their proposal! Before i knew it i had arrived home, i knew that from now on i was going to have to be very cautious with being the Menace and these new powers. I decided that i was not going top use these freaky powers tonight and only go out when the police walkie talkie calls for it. I cant have this agency finding out who i really i am, i mean that's the whole reason i turned them down!

As i headed up to my room to chill i sat on the bed and turned my TV on, but as soon as i did i felt myself falling asleep and I couldn't stop myself from being eloped into the darkness. But i didn't dream at all, i just saw darkness, so i stopped struggling and let my mind rest.

Nat's POV
Everyone was in the meeting room whilst me and Maria told everybody what had happened with Emma, and how we need to keep an eye on her. Everyone either looked shocked or a little amused. Bruce then told us how intellectual she was and Stark snorted so Maria hit the back of his head which shut him up. I found it amusing, but i hid it from everyone. Everyone agreed to the plan of watching her until we decide that she's not a threat or that she joins S.H.I.E.L.D. I also gave everyone a bug with a camera on and instructed them to try and get it on Emma, so we can see if she's a threat outside of school as well. I told Peter that he had the best opportunity to do,as he could accidentally bump into her in the hallway. We also decide that if we needed to take extreme measures Peter would try and talk to her, but only after we've reached the decisions hat she's not dangerous and that it would be safe for him to do so. Everyone else will talk to what's left of the original teachers of the school to see if they can tell anything about her. We were only allowed to take over because the principal was friends with Nick, he didn't say why he needed to take control but after the woman saw his badge i think she was to freaked out to ask questions. With everyone knowing the plan, we all went to bed. I was intrigued about this mission and i was going to get it done, no matter what. The fact that she was very smart and was clearly trained and didn't want to join just didn't seem right to me. She was hiding something. Either the threat will be eliminated or detained

Emma's POV
Before i could even figure out what was going on my alarm was ringing like crazy! As soon as i lifted myself off the bed i felt re-energised. It made me realise how worn out i was yesterday, this feeling is wonderful, i can feel the power pulsating through my veins. I realised that I wasn't too late waking up, so i tried to use my newfound abilities on the toaster given the fact that it uses electricity and my powers looked like lightning which produce energy. I grabbed 2 slices of bread and put them in. As i raised my hand to the toaster which contained my bread, i concentrated on the pulsating feeling and tried to let it free. WHOOSH, ,was all i heard as i saw a blue streak that's connected from my palm and to the bread. I suddenly drew back my palm to see if it actually did anything, and surprisingly enough instead of it still being bread and taking 2 minutes to toast it was perfectly done (well maybe a little bit burnt but hey, its progress!). I then decided to use the powers on my phone. I did the same movements and felt the same feeling and faced my palm outwards towards my phone. As soon as i felt the power leave my hands I rushed over to it to check if anything happened. I could hardly contain my excitement as i realised that i had just charged my phone with my powers! And if this day couldn't get any better i got a notification about a new online college course that is available at all times and that it was in my favourite subject. This was amazing, as i decided that i would do the college work in school today, but what was still in my mind was the agency that wanted me from yesterday, but as i just saw, i have somewhat a minuscule amount of control over these powers. Which is better than yesterday and nothing happened yesterday, so i got dressed packed my bag and got on my bus. Again i skipped over people's feet that were sticking out into the runway of the bus, sat in the back and read Bruce Banners new book!
This day was going amazing and it wasn't even 8 am!

As i walked into my first lesson which was science i saw another teacher with my new one. "Another one, already!?" I thought. Honestly its getting out of hand how many new teachers we are getting. I decided to sit in the back of the class and do my college work, because I've already learnt everything that we are learning. I put my hood up and made sure that nobody was paying attention to me whilst i got my laptop out, and luckily no one was.

After about half an hour i was in the middle of a question and my laptop slammed shut. This freaked me out as i flinched back. As i looked up i saw the new Science teacher in front of me smirking. Before i could ask him what he was doing he simply stated with an evil smirk "If you don't need to pay attention in my class and think that you can play on your laptop go and complete the equation on the whiteboard" what Emma didn't know was that this was an equation that Bruce and Tony were struggling with, she just thought it was one that was trying to prove that she needed to pay attention to the class. The other students were told that this equation was just really hard.

As i walked up to the whiteboard i pulled my hood down and felt everyone's eyes piercing the back of my skull. I also heard a few snickers, but i smirked as i saw what was written on the whiteboard. I must admit, these teachers are the only ones that know anything about their subject. I think they may be over qualified as i know that my year haven't even learnt the basics of this question. I walked up to the board, grabbed the pen and solved it instantly. I then heard silence as i smirked at the teacher who looked as if he had seen a ghost and sat back down. I then opened my computer and shocked him out of his daze by saying "no i don't think i need to pay attention" and went back to what i was doing.

Everyone gradually went back to what they were doing before i was so rudely interrupted, but it wasn't long until i heard the bell ringing. I realised that i had P.E next and so i decided i would come up with an excuse as usual and keep going with my college work because i like the extra work (i know, it's weird but when your brain doesn't shut up, it needs these kind of stuff to keep it occupied). As i walking toward the exit of the science class, my arm was yanked back. I suddenly saw my new teachers face angry with him shouting "HOW DID YOU SOLVE THAT EQUATION" I just yanked my arm back whilst smirking and walked out of his class, with the other teacher looking worried. As i left i turned back and i swear i saw steam coming out of the man ears, and with that i headed to my next lesson