Chapter 7

EMMA'S POV
As i walked into the he changing rooms in the P.E. department i heard whispers of having a new P.E. Teacher. I'm definitely going to look into these supposedly new teachers in the lesson, just to make sure that they check out, because it's too suspicious that we have a completely new set of teachers in the middle of the school year!
I sat down in the changing room, writing a fake note so that i may be excused from the lesson, and just finish my online work. Soon enough people starting filing out of the room indicating that the lesson was starting. As i walked in, sure enough there was a new teacher. She looked normal. She had blonde hair, with blue eyes and actually had a good sense of style, unlike our old teacher. I glanced around and saw that everyone was sitting down on a bench, they were most likely going to play dodgeball. I do love dodgeball, but I'm super competitive so if i play in lessons i risk exposing my actual strength to everyone, and i obviously can't do that, so I my reputation is generally "unfit" and "nerdy".

Before i could make my way over to my new teacher to give her my note, she shouted (and i mean SHOUTED) "WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR P.E. UNIFORM!?" I passed her my note and simply stated "I'm not in my kit, because i have a note from my mother". She snatched it open and just generally looked annoyed as she handed me back the note, and said "fine, i guess you can watch for today". I quickly smile, because I'm happy that i can do my work, but i think she saw as she tried giving me a death stare, and let me tell you it was not scary, so i scoffed, made my way to the bleachers and pulled out my laptop.

As soon as i sat down, i scoffed to myself. She was trying to intimidate me and didn't even apologise for being rude and wrong. As i opened my laptop to look into my teachers i felt eyes on me, so i looked up and saw none other than my teacher quickly averting her gaze to the dodgeball game that was about to commence. What a weird lady! I then resumed what i was doing, but got confused because there was a firewall on it. Usually teachers files are available to anyone on the government site, so why are these ones not? This definitely raises my suspicion on them. I decided that for the safety of me and the school (but mainly me) i needed to find out who they are. So that's what i attempted to do, but this was super hard, and before I realised it, the lesson had finished.

I was shook out of my trance by the P.E. Teacher trying to see what was on my laptop screen, but i luckily shut it before she could. I then ran down the stairs and gave one look back to see if she was staring at me, and so-urea enough she was. This is when i decided to leg it, because I was not getting killed today!

Nat's POV (as the P.E. Teacher)
As soon as my first class of the day walked in, i was excited for my mission. No way was i going to fail it. I decided to keep myself entertained i was going to be very strict, so they would fear me and wouldn't try to make small talk. As i saw Emma walk in, i was confused as to why she wasn't dressed, so i asked her "WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR P.E. UNIFORM?" It was a bit strict but hey she could be a major threat, and i need to keep my persona. She wasn't fazed by this, which confused and annoyed me. She then proceeded to hand me a note and state her reasoning. I then told her that she had to watch today, and i swear i saw her smile. So I'm guessing this is her plan, and that she just doesn't want to partake in the lesson. I don't see anything physically wrong with her and she did the test a couple of days ago and was fine then. As i look closer i notice that she is carrying a laptop, as if she knew she wasn't going to partake. I eyed her carefully wondering what she was going to do, so i kept my eye on her. She must have noticed because her eyes almost met mine, but i looked away and carried on with my lesson. Honestly these kids were crap at dodgeball! It was honestly embarrassing to watch.

I kept glancing up at Emma, to see what she was doing, and she seemed to be doing something important, because she looked frustrated and agitated, this was super suspicious. I continued to glance up at her for the remainder of the lesson, and saw the same facial expression on her each time. I mean, the fact that she looked confused with he level of intelligence Bruce said she has, she was up to no good. "I mean a potential threat with a computer, what could go wrong!" I thought to myself. I decided to get a bug ready in my pocket so i could bug her and hopefully see what she's doing because there was 5 minutes until the bell, and she didn't look settled, so I'm guessing that she would be continuing whatever she was doing.

I then blew my whistle out indicate that the dodgeball match was over, and i shouted "I WANT ALL OF THE BALLS AWAY IN THE RIGHT BAGS, AND THEN I WANT YOU TO GET CHANGED BEFORE THE BELL RINGS". I heard a couple of annoyed huffs with the time limit, but they got the job done quite quickly and left without saying a word. It's safe to say that my persona has definitely scared a lot of the kids.

I heard the bell ring, and fortunately for me Emma was still sitting, staring at her computer. This would make me bugging her easier. I decided to walk up the stairs but i don't generally make a lot of noise, so she didn't notice me until i was right in front of her. I decided to see if I could get aquatics glance of what she was doing, but she shut her computer before i could. Fortunately for me, what she didn't realise was that i put the bug on the side of her computer. I would get Stark to get information off her computer and onto the bug, so we could see what she was doing. I then saw her glance bag at me and leg it out of the hall. I chuckled to myself, seeing how scared she was of me in that time, but i soon got my composure back, and remembered that she was a threat and that i would complete my mission

EMMA'S POV
As i legged it out of the sports hall, and ran down the corridor to the library for recess, i felt the eyes of every teacher i passed staring into me. It was scary. I decided that it was probably because i was sprinting down the corridor, so i started walking. I saw a teacher that had blonde hair physically stare daggers into me. I then felt a little light-headed, and tried to fight through it . I successfully managed to get rid of my light headed ness and stared right back at her. She suddenly had a shocked and scared look on her face, so i just started legging it again to the library not looking back. I just hoped that she was looking at someone else and not me.

I successfully made it to the library and i got my phone out to check my reflection to see if there was anything on there worth staring at. There wasn't so i presumed that she was looking at something else, probably a clumsy student. Usually i would be paranoid, but i didn't do anything, so i felt confident that I was in the clear, with just a little paranoia.

WANDA MAXIMOFF POV
As i saw our target stop running down the corridor, i decided to stare at her to see if she would do anything, or if she looked dangerous. She maintained eye contact with me, so I quickly decided to look in her head to see, but i saw nothing! How could i see nothing! It was as if she blocked me from entering her mind! She then broke our eye contact and started running again. She was definitely suspicious, and i was going to get into her head to see what she has or will do. And this was my job to get rid of threats, and she seemed like a threat. Of course we had a couple of weeks before we might have to take action, but i want to be prepared. I decided that i needed to keep my eye on her, so i made my way to the staff room to check in with the rest of the team to see what their impression was, whilst also giving my input.

A/n
It's not the best, sorry! This was rushed a little bit so hopefully the next parts will be better!