Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

Time flies so fast when everything is alright. It's been a month since the last time I saw CJ. After the vacation in the beach, we flew to somewhere in Cebu City. Away from the beach but near from Montréal's hotel. That's where our business located and the constructions done.

"Dito niyo na lang ilagay ang mga couch tapos sa 'yong high chair pakilagay sa coffee bar then the lights in the second floor paki-ayos na rin. Kayo na ang bahala sa iba Mando at Berting ha? I trust you with this."

I smiled as I saw how busy Ate Ann is. She really cared and want this business.

I walk towards her and kiss her cheek. She slightly jump because of shock. I laughed.

"Hi ate, good morning!" I greeted and smiled.

"Oh hi Maria! Good morning, how's your sleep?"

I look all over, the inside of this coffee shop is so very very nice. Ate was the one who suggested everything in the shop. I sat at the single couch and remove my cat eye sunglass.

"Fine. How about you?"

She also sat at the couch, in front of me and put her bag at the table.

"Fine also. Anyway, wala pa ang secretary mo kasi may inutos ako sa kanilang dalawa ni Claire. Your cheesecake and caffé latte is at the table of your new office." Tumayo na siya at kinuha ang bag niya. "Gotta go, may aasikasuhin muna ako, they're still busy designing and arranging so you're free to bond with your friends."

Malaki ang ngiting iginawad ko sa kanya. She just sighed and kiss me in the forehead. She'd been my light from those darkest moments in my life. I treasure her as much as I treasure myself.

Tumayo na ako at naglakad papasok sa bagong opisina kong wala pang masyadong laman aside sa table at swivel chair, well kakalagay pa lang ng mga gamit namin ngayon.

I started eating my morning breakfast while dialing Ainah's number. One ring and she immediately answered.

"Hi girl, what's up?"

"Where are you two?" I ask and drank my coffee.

Inikot ko ang aking upuan at tinanaw ang naglalakihang building ng Cebu. My office is in the second floor and it's a glass that's why I saw the overlooking view of the City. Traffic na kahit napaka-aga pa.

"Me, I'm in our house while Neshie's I don't know where..."

I rolled my eyes. Saan na naman kaya naglalakwatsa ang gaga. Ainah's house is just near here, actually she's the one who suggested this place.

"Please call that bitch and tell her to meet us up. Puntahan mo ako rito sa shop habang hindi pa kami nagbubukas."

I heard a groaned at the other line. "Gala na naman? Shopping na naman? Kain na naman? Agh we will spend a lot of money na naman. Hindi ka pa ba napapagod Maria Elisha?!" Untag niya.

"Shut up and never called me in my complete name Airene Nahrell! This will be my last day, the next days I will be busy na kaya h'wag ka ng mag reklamo riyan!"

"You have no right to call me by my first name! My second is good but I don't wanna hear that first name of mine, it sounds so gross! Nagbibihis na ako, tatawagan ko pa ang isa, bye!" She rudely cut the line.

Kita mo, kapag siya may karapatang tawagin ako sa buong pangalan ko pero kapag ako.. tsk, unbelievable. Tumayo na ako para ligpitin ang pinagkainan. I wash the plates and then fix myself.

I'm wearing a fitted dress and sandals. I sit at the couch and close my eyes, waiting for the bitch to arrive.

Isang malamig na hangin ang bumalot sa akin paglabas ko ng public cr. Huminga ako ng malalim at pinunasan ang pawis. Nakakapagod magtrabaho pero kailangan.