Author's Note

Hi everyone! This is the second story I've finished here in wattpad and I'm happy to say this is the end of MHIC.

To those who is reading this right now, thank you for lending your time reading this.

To those who are hurting right now, always remember YOU ARE LOVE so treasure life and live it to the fullest. If your having the thoughts of ending your life because of all shits you've experienced, please pray and lean on to Him, there's more to explore, be always positive in life (positibo sa buhay, hindi positibo sa covid ha, ibang usapan 'yon).

To those who are happy with their life right now, continue being like that and keep on inspiring people to be happy because being genuinely happy is what we all need this times.

Selflove is and will never be selfish okay? Remember if you love yourself more than loving someone, believe me, you'll become stronger and braver. Kaya walang masama kung mas mahalin mo muna ang sarili, tsaka na tayo magmahal ng iba kapag alam na nating matapang na tayo at kayang tumayo kapag nasaktan.

Again, if you reach this chapter then thank you. Always stay safe and healthy. I know we can do this.

God bless everyone and hoping to see you on my next work! Tysm🥰

Special thanks to hazelpypn and Chaethea_ for everything.

10—14—21