6

The next week [or so] dragged on with more of the same thing day after day. At the end each week, the class was assigned with more interaction time with their partners. With Iida's persistence, she kept up with her work, partially to avoid his nagging - Even starting to ask for help when it came to confusing homework. The two of them started to get closer, becoming reliable friends by the time January ended. Y/n started to trust him with below surface level information, and he always listened with his full attention and understanding - Making her feel comforted, and view him as a true friend. Although he didn't have much to hide, Iida did the same, and the trusting feelings were reciprocated.

By the end of the first full week of February, about a third of the project log was completed in full for their class - Even for Cam and Quinn, who were finally opening up and talking. That weekend, they were assigned interactions, plus some throughout the week, an easy task for Y/n and Iida at this point. This time around, they met at his estate once more - switching between talking and working in the study connected to his room.

"Have you given a thought to prom at all, l/n?" 

She perked up in curiosity, "Prom?" 

"Yes...?"

Instead of sugarcoating it, y/n answered honestly, "Haven't even considered going. Never had anybody to go with in the past, and I'm not expecting anything to change this year."

"Not even with Cameron? I know you're close with them."

"They always asked somebody last minute and third wheeling sucks."

"Understandable."

She agreed, "Have you given it thought?"

"My plan is to go with my group of friends, but there is still time to change accordingly."

"Oh? Iida switching up a set plan? Unheard of!"

"Well, people change I guess."

She didn't completely grasp what he meant by that, but went with it without question. "I'm bored of homework..."

"We should really get this done."

"We can get it done close to the due date!"

"Better to get it out of the way," He was determined to stick to his routine.

"Iida, it's Saturday, we can rest."

He gave it some thought then finally put down his pencil, "Alright. There is a part of the house that I introduced you to, but never showed you."

"Adventure!" She stood up in excitement, ready to follow after him. 

Iida laughed at her antics and cruised through the winding hallways. He finally landed on a set of double doors and opened them, displaying a magnificent screening room.

"Holy shit... This is sick!"

"Language, but thank you. We have a plethora of movies and short-films to choose from, so it's your call."

"Do you have (favorite movie)?"

"I believe we do, I'll go and check. Please, have a seat and make yourself comfortable." Y/n smiled and chose from the many comfortable seats in front of her, taking a seat and reclining with ease. A few short minutes passed, and the light of the title scene lit up the room - The sound of Iida taking a seat next to y/n coming shortly after. Within the time she waited, he got both popcorn and drinks for the two of them. 

"These are for you," He handed her items to her.

"Thanks Iida... you didn't have to, I'm not really hungry." Although he knows some things about her, she still refuses to eat an "excess" of food around him - She hated the stereotype of those who were bigger. She knew he wasn't the type to classify people in those ways, y/n didn't want to enforce it by eating around him. 

Tiger Stripes (Iida x Chubby reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara