Chapter 17: A Not so Flawless Execution

Once they were back inside, it was decided that they would apparate to Number 4 Privet Drive.

"Fred-Remus. Sirius-Charlie. Me and George."

They nodded in agreement.

"We apparate to Grimmauld Place when we are done. Sirius you get Harry, Remus you take Hedwig, George Harry's things and Fred you side along apparate me. And Charlie is responsible for anything else that might come up. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am!" The four pranksters saluted.

Rolling his eyes, Charlie nodded.

"Does everyone know the exact destination?"

"Yes." Everyone chorused.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

They partnered up and apparated.

The walk to the Dursley's house was short even though Hermione found it hard to keep up with the giants she called her friends.

Hermione rightened her Balzer before ringing the doorbell. Sirius was in his Animagus form next to her.

Shortly after, the door opened, and they were greeted by an angry Vernon Dursley whose face was slowly turning a horrifying shade of red.

"Good afternoon, Mister Dursley, we are here for Harry Potter." Hermione stated in her 'I'm so much better than you' voice.

If possible, Vernon went even redder.

Hermione was already done with the situation and took matters in her own hands.

With a lot of strength, she pushed past him ramming her shoulder into his chest 'accidently'.

Charlie smirked in amusement as Vernon's face turned purple, and he stormed after her, but Charlie quickly intervened and made sure to put the fear of God or Hermione Granger into the man. If Sirius were in his human form, he would have laughed himself silly.

"Harry, darling are you here?!" Hermione called.

The only answer she got was Petunia Dursley who dropped her cup of tea. Hermione smirked and turned towards her.

"Hello Mrs Dursley, I would love to have a little chat with you about my charge Harry James Potter, who is living in this house if I am not mistaken."

Petunia paled dramatically.

"Are you one of them?"

Hermione wriggled her fingers and little blue sparks flew form her hand and transformed into butterflies that flew around her head for a moment before vanishing.

Petunia, even with all her prejudice and hate still stared in awe.

"Is Harry here?" Hermione asked again.

Mrs Dursley shook her head.

"He is out."

"Do you know where he is?"

The older woman shook her head again.

The witch felt her heart clench, hopefully Harry was all right.

"No matter." Hermione continued brightly. "I need you to sign something for me."

With that she put her briefcase on the table and retrieved a contract which signed all the parental rights to Remus and an official statement that admitted that the Dursleys had abused him, which should Harry want to pursue legal actions, would be enough to get them behind bars.

"Feel free to add on, I believe that I haven't written everything down that violated Harry's rights."

Hermione smiled sugary-sweet and handed the papers and a pen to Mrs Dursley who took them with shaking hands, plopping down into a chair.

"You husband will have to sign too."

Just then Mr Dursley entered the room looking furious.

"I would like some tea now, if you don't mind Mr Dursley, we are going to be here for a long time." She smiled pleasantly and dismissed him with a wave of her hand.

"Who do you think you are- " Vernon began yelling.

"Ah ah ah, Mr Dursley, you should do well to remember what I am capable of." She winked, snapped her fingers and he was pushed into the kitchen. "I think some Earl-Grey would be perfect."

Meanwhile the four pranksters made their way upstairs, packing everything of Harry's while they anxiously waited for his arrival. They were horrified of Harry's living situation and poor Hedwig looked miserable. Remus immediately tended to her. Sirius had transformed back into his human form and started packing. The twins were already setting up pranks.

Charlie stood watch downstairs, ready to offer support anytime. But Hermione was of course managing on her own.

A/N: I don't know enough about the British Legal System so we will just have to pretend that a written statement works. Anyway, thank you for reading!