Chapter 18: Apparently brewing tea is difficult for misogynists, who knew?

The tea Mister Dursley had made was the vilest concoction she had ever tasted. And she had used Polyjuice Potion before. To be sure, she quickly checked for poisons, but the search came up empty.

She looked over to Charlie who had a grimace on his face. A shiver of disgust wrecked his body and Hermione nearly laughed.

Vernon Dursley, the worst beverage maker of all time, glared at Hermione instead of signing the documents.

"Is there something wrong Mr Dursley?" She asked innocently batting her eyelashes.

He clenched his jaw but didn't answer which might be because she had silenced him with a simple snap of her fingers.

"Then I suggest you continue with the documents." She smiled at him sweetly. "One wouldn't want to deal with the consequences."

A sliver of fear appeared on his face, and he quickly began working.

With that Hermione wandered into the kitchen and dumped her tea. Next, she cast a quick Notice-me-not and began searching the cupboards for sugar and salt. The twins most likely wouldn't be able to do it thus she took matters into her own hands. Call her vindictive and petty but she could do so much worse. Like killing them.

Both substances were in labelled but identical jars. Hermione rolled her eyes and with a wave of her wand the contents switched places.

Once she finished, she walked back into the living room. Charlie sent her a knowing smirk. She rolled her eyes in response.

Sirius appeared in the doorway with Harry's trunk.

"All done, kitten." He announced as Remus appeared behind him with Hedwig.

"Where is Harry?" Fred questioned suddenly appearing next to her.

Out of reflex she pointed her wand at him. The spell Stupefy on her lips.

Breathing heavily, she pocketed her wand.

"Did you have to do that?" The witch hissed venomously.

He blanched in response.

"Sorry." He mumbled before discreetly putting distance between them.

"Where is Harry?" His twin repeated, entering the room like a normal person, thank you very much.

"We don't know." Charlie responded.

"If he doesn't show up in the next ten minutes, we will go look for him." Hermione continued. "In the meantime- Sirius don't look at me like that- Remus will make sure the Dursley's fill out the documents correctly, and Remus, love if you would be a dear, explain to Mr Dursley how being a misogynist isn't attractive, feel free to add statistics."

Remus nodded. Charlie grinned like a maniac.

"Fred, George, do your thing."

"Yes, ma'am!" They saluted.

"Charlie, you are with me, consider this your first Hieroglyphics lesson. I will teach you to set up wards with them and a combination of runes."

Faster than humanly possible, he was by her side grinning down at her in excitement.

"Hey! What about me?" Sirius interrupted.

"I'm sure you will find something to do, checking out the cupboard under the stairs seems like an entertaining adventure to me." She grinned at him.

He looked back at her in consideration before he turned on his heel. He always trusted Hermione's word.

"Wards it is then." She said hooking her arm with Charlie's.