Chapter 12: Crush

The trio sat down on the sofa.

"Whatever is the reason that you are here?" Mrs. Weasley voiced her thoughts.

"We are getting Harry today." Remus explained. "The paperwork needs to be finished and we might need some help to safely get him. One can never be too careful."

"How-" Mrs. Weasley began but was cut off by Ron.

"Awesome can I come?"

Molly glared at her youngest son and tried to speak up.

"I want to come too." Ginny butted in.

"So do we!" Fred and George spoke at the same time.

"Enough!" She glared at her kids. "You, Ronald and Ginevra won't be coming with them! You are underage and it's your turn to de-gnome the garden anyway!"

They opened their mouths to protest.

"And that's final!" She continued.

Remus and Sirius watched in amusement.

"But we want to see Harry!" The two youngest Weasleys protested loudly.

Molly's face turned red with anger.

"We could bring him here for a short visit?" Remus offered to defuse the situation.

Mrs. Weasley turned to him with a smile.

"That would be wonderful Remus dear. I will prepare dinner then."

Remus smiled back.

"That would be great." He replied.

Hermione had to bite her lip to keep herself from laughing. Sirius who was sitting next to her wasn't that lucky and was ready to burst into full laughter in a matter of seconds. She elbowed him into his side which made him sober up quickly.

"Ron, Ginny you should start de-gnoming the garden now. So that you are done when Harry arrives." Mrs. Weasley glared at them until they stomped out with their mother following them.

"Well apparently you three are going with us then, unless you don't want to?" Remus spoke.

"Of course, we are!" The twins exclaimed.

"Me too." Charlie declared.

"Wonderful!"

"Shouldn't they change into suits or something?" Sirius whispered to Hermione who nodded.

"By any chance, do you guys have muggle suits?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, just like me and Remus are wearing." Sirius agreed.

"Probably. But may I ask why?" The second eldest Weasley son questioned.

"We have to look as muggle as possible and we- to put it blunt- want to fuck with their minds a little bit."

The twins gasped.

"Oh my.."

"I can't believe it.."

"Hermione Jean Granger.."

"The Brightest Witch of her age.."

"Just cursed."

Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Oh, shut it you two!" She crossed her arms. "Now go! We don't have all day!"

"Aye, aye captain!" The twins exclaimed and pushed each other towards the stairs.

Charlie followed them shaking his head in amusement. Before he left, he quickly flashed a smile at Hermione and, she couldn't help but grin back.

Sirius looked forth and back at Hermione and Charlie, his mouth wide open.

"You like him!" He exclaimed quietly after they left.

In that moment the brightest witch of her age looked like a deer caught in headlights. Sirius elbowed the teasingly.

"Sirius don't you dare tell anyone!"

"Awww, our little Hermione finally has a crush."

Sirius was enjoying this far too much. Remus glared at him as Hermione blushed.

"He is just so sweet." She sighed.

"And good looking." Sirius added.

Hermione blushed harder and pushed him of the sofa. He landed in an ungraceful heap on the floor.

"Hey! I'm just telling the truth here!" Pouting he raised himself up. "And I am pretty sure- at least by the look he was giving you- that he likes you too."

"You really think so?"

"I mean who wouldn't? You are brilliant, kind, intelligent and not to forget beautiful."

She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks, I guess."

Remus laid a hand on her shoulder.

"He's right. As annoying as he is."

"Hey! I am not annoying!" Sirius exclaimed, clearly offended.

"You are!"

"No, I am not!"

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

Hermione laughed.

"Oh, shut up you two!" They pouted at her. She rolled her eyes playfully. "We have some business to discuss."

"Fine!" Sirius sighed heavily and plopped himself down next to her. "Mission let's get Harry is back on again!"