Chapter VIII-A Treacherous Guardian and a Call to Arms

Upon the peaks of Mount Krill the monster continued to climb the slopes of the mountain to reach his new master, the monster in question is a Spireton native to the realm of Spiretainea which is next to the Azzard to the west. This is the location they're in now and although Krill's apart of the Azzardian maps it's officially apart of Spiretainea. Spireton's can be over thirteen feet tall, their eye sockets are in a triangle shape with the sharpest point pointing towards their nose at a downward angle, their teeth are sharp and about five inches long, they have horns atop their head like that of a ram native to Terra.
     Their ears are long and pointed and they can hear noises miles away while their eye colours a bloodish red. Their skins dark greenish and rough to the touch whilst their claws are as long as a half grown man which are more than capable of splitting a man in half. This Spireton's also a male of their species and the females tend to be a lot more violent than their male counterparts, the females are known simply as Spiretains. They're up to ten feet tall, teeth are sharper, their claws are also smaller and they tend to be a lighter shade of green.
     The Spiretons aren't the only main power in Spiretainea, there's also Krillaton the male of the species and Krillatain the females. The Krillaton as always been a long ally of the Azzard for some time unlike their neighbours the Spiretons and both of these species have clashed over the centuries but they have been quiet for some time. The Krillaton live around Krill which as far as I'm concerned is apart of the Azzard and the Spiretons live behind the volcano far to the west outside of the jurisdiction of the Azzard.
     Unlike the Spiretons the Krillatons can walk on four legs and also two if it pleases them, they have two sharp teeth only, as the others are bone grinders and they also have triangle shaped eyes. Two funnels are also coming out of the middle of their face close together for a nose and two funnel like ears. They have horns more like that of a rhino native to the planet Terra except they don't have a nose horn, their claws are also much shorter than a Spireton about ten inches long and finally their skin's a greenish scaly rough texture.
     The Spireton pulled and pulled his way to the top of the steep mountain not even breaking a sweat or getting tired, eventually the Spireton pulled his way to his new master and now he's standing by his side. "Welcome Rax, Spireton king," snarled the wizard as they both bowed to each other. "Welcome to Spiretainea, I hope it is to your liking," said Rax, they both snarled and laughed to one another.

     In the Elven capital of Tirian, Scarr's in the middle of explaining that something else happened while Rickalas was in Hydra and he began to explain the memory alterations. He told them that anything before four years ago seem to be a lie and that his true memories seem to be coming back to him, Scarr also explained that to him, Johnkal, Niklaus, Trogen, Lucyia, Rosarlea, Ja'nel, and even Rickalas don't seem to exist to him before four years ago, "why is this, I do not know, are any of you experiencing this strange phenomenon," asked Scarr.
     They all looked around at one another all feeling a sense of realisation, the feeling of something isn't quite right as always been apart of them, although they didn't pay much attention to it until now. "So, it is true than," cried Lucyia, Scarr turned to face her trying to understand what she meant, so she began to explain, she told them all that she's always had this inner deep unconditional love for Rickalas and that she's always felt like he belonged to her, "but I could not explain why until now, recently I too have had memories returning to me," she continued to explain the returned memories.
     She told the group that they are both married and living in Earthrealm in the city of Warwick along with the others, "we lived in the grand palace of Wroclaw and we also had a son, Damascus John Kay we called him," she continued to explain that she couldn't remember what happened to their son and she also said that she can't remember much, "my mental body is telling me that it could be nothing more than a fantasy although my inner knowing at the same time tells me this is truth," bearing in mind in the memories she thinks are fake she has never been to Warwick let alone Earthrealm.
     She also states that she didn't even know it existed, "now Scarr, you are telling me you are experiencing the same thing. What in the Nether is going on," Spiros jumps in on the conversation here telling Lucyia that he wouldn't know' as he only joined the Guardians four years ago and in the backlog of fake memories they had not met then so his are unaltered, "it does all seem to revolve around you seven," said Spiros, they all explain their experiences with their memories to each other and Johnkal, Niklaus, Lucyia, Ja'nel, Rosarlea and Trogen's memories seem to collaborate one another.
     Scarr and Kelsia did not state the memories that were coming back to them from before four years and I can tell you that something horrific happened to them that they would rather not remember as it's bringing them great suffering remembering it. Although is has nothing to do with the memory alterations so it's irrelevant at this time. "We all agree something sinister is going on," cried Scarr, they all agreed for they knew that everything's not as it seems.
     Scarr than told them that there's something else that Johnkal had brought to his attention and that's the letter from the lord of Faryal, "I thought it only right we all read it together because I have a strong feeling it is a clue to the events that are transpiring before us," he said as he pulled the letter out from inside his robes. He looked at the front of the letter showing his name then turned it over and proceeded to break the seal of the lord of Faryal which are of two dragons' facing one another with interlocking flames and the wax which sealed the letter is blood red. Scarr took the letter out of the envelope, unfolded it and began to read it to the Guardians.